Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

We are always trying to Improve our Service

1. Jedi
    Jedi
    We just want to thank each and every single one of you...

We are always constantly trying to improve our service and your experience with us..

We value all of your comments and take them very seriously so that the level of our service is always the one our competitors follow...

We have hired on more Personal Care Valets and New Administrative personnel..

My Commitment to all you is to give you the best Medical Care and Service in our Country !!

We are also going to open up a Live Chat with Dr Q very soon so that our existing Patients and Potential Patients can chat with him.....

Again just taking the opportunity to say Thanks to you all...

Henry Cortez
    Patient Relations Director
    info@drsergioquinones.com
    1 866 774 3002/ 619 869 6428
  2. slim_again
    slim_again
    Dr. Q is THE best. Thank you Henry, India, Anna, Dulce, Silvia, the anaesthesiologist Dr and EDDIE lol for everything. Sorry for my banging on the walls for more pain meds, I hate pain and with my arthiritis I've already had a lifetime of too much pain. Please forgive the grump me that you saw :-)

Love you guys, please don't forget my ride to the airport tomorrow. Gracias & muuuah,

Carmen
  3. Olga1o1
    Olga1o1
    Thank you Henry, this is all very conforting to hear and even more assuring that I made the RIGHT decision to go with you guys!
  4. lindmar
    lindmar
    I agree with Slim! Thanks to Dr. Q, Dr. Bosca (?), Eddy, Aldo, Alma, Sylvia, Henry, Dulce, Anna, and the cute little night nurse. You people are the best! And thanks for feeding Hannah
  5. Enfury8me
    Enfury8me
    Thank you Henry!!! Rafael says to tell you Hi!!! You have the best team and I will defend all of you until the end!!!
  6. Smitlien
    Smitlien
    I had surgery last week, flew ALL the way from South africa to have surgery done by dr Quinones. I was verry scared to go alone to mexico but when I arrived there Eddie picked me up at the airport, he emediatly made me feel safe and I knew that I made the best choice! The next day I went to the clinic to get my surgery done, all the staff were so friendly and made me feel welcome! After surgery I was feeling verry sick and threw up the whole night! The nurses were there the whole time and Dulce even slept in my room to make sure was ok! Dr sergio you really have a GREAT team! When I arrived at the hotel I met henry and he made sure that I had everything I needed. I met Elma who is the nurse and she stayed in the hotel looking after all the patients, it was nice to know that there is someone at the hotel who could help me clean my wounds etc, Elma even took me and Casey shopping!
    Everyone really went out of their way to make the patients feel at home!

If anyone is thinking of having surgery but still in doubt let me tell you that you will be in great hands! And if you have any questions you are welcome to ask me
  7. ItCldBeSweet
    ItCldBeSweet
    I am hoping to have my surgery in March 2013. All of your praises for Dr Q & all of his staff are so encouraging & comforting! So glad to know they have such an awesome staff their & I can hardly wait till its my turn!
  8. Phoenixrise
    Phoenixrise
    When you all get your flight information please fwd. It to me.
  9. gemini*eyes
    gemini*eyes
    great job Henry... im loving my sleeve and dont regret anything so far.. i always tell people about dr Q..
  10. Phoenixrise
    Phoenixrise
    Gemini are you in our FB group? If you want to be send me a request or PM me your email
  11. euvette
    euvette
    I love Dr Q's entire team! Wonderful people.
  12. euvette
    euvette
    I want to join the facebook group.
  13. PlatinumPink
    PlatinumPink
    This is great! Thanks Henry!