Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Howdy!

1. Cheri
    Cheri
    I live close to Bonney Lake. I am getting my sleeve done April 3, 2013. I don't even know what the pre-op diet is yet.....I am going to Mexico, using A Lighter Me, coordinators. I can't wait!
  2. Olga1o1
    Olga1o1
    Hi Cheri, nice to meet you! I live out in the boondocks, about a city away from you as well! And I'm having my surgery in mid March, in Mexico. Who is your doctor?
  3. jewelspuma
    jewelspuma
    I am in Auburn not to far from you. Went to Mexico and had the sleeve on dec 3rd. Doing good so far, down 36 lbs total from start date.
  4. ConnieDelacruz
    ConnieDelacruz
    Hello I am from Eastern Washington but my brother works for Bonney Lake that's a small world!!! I was sleeved on Nov 5th...I also used A Lighter Me they really take good care of you!!! and the beds at the Mariott are to die for
  5. Debiosbo
    Debiosbo
    All you need to do is read all of the blogs on here that you can you will learn alot...if you go to muhealth.org/documents/bariatric they have a bible there to go by that is so full of what to do you will live ...let me know what you think... good luck ...just keep reading all you can...
  6. Cheri
    Cheri
    I live in Wilkeson. Don't worry if you don't know where that is.....most people don't! I am working for Fred Meyer in Bonney Lake for the holidays. Trying to save up some extra money for my surgery! I really can't wait. This is the best thing I have ever done for myself.
  7. kittvalley
    kittvalley
    Howdy all,

I live in Yakima and am planning on getting sleeved in mexico around the beginning of march 2013. Sooner if I can

Good to see peeps around my area that are also planning on taking this life changing journey.

I am down to choosing between Almanza and Garcia. Haven't decided yet.
  8. lindmar
    lindmar
    Hi all. My name is linny and I live in Kent...is a truly small world!!! I'm having my surgery on jan16 in Mexico with Dr. Quinones. I'm so excited!
  9. jmmeador
    jmmeador
    Hi, I live in eastern wa. I'm going to be sleeved on Feb 14, 2013, in Mexico with Dr. Almanza. I'm very excited 2 of my cousins were sleeved there also they have done very, one is post 2yrs. and the other next will be 1yr.