Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Getting nervous

1. amberbates21
    amberbates21
    Hello Everyone! I have 30 more days till my surgery. I still feel like it's forever away. I cannot wait, but I am so afraid that taxes will not be here in time for me to get my plane tickets or pay for the surgery.

I think I'm just looking for some encouragement I want this so bad. I had that they postponed tax filing until the 30th. If I don't receive my taxes by the week of surgery (Feb 15) will I be able to reschedule for a few more weeks out without losing any money I have put toward my deposit?

I am keeping my fingers crossed that I will receive them in time, but I am not one to have good luck EVER!

Also, I just want everyone to know what a wonderful support system you all are. I am so glad I came across this webpage with all of you!! Have a wonderful day!
  2. Caseyj794
    Caseyj794
    24 hour countdown for me.......
  3. amberbates21
    amberbates21
    Congrats!!
  4. sobiato
    sobiato
    You will not lose any money just reschedule, you will be fine
  5. cassandra
    cassandra
    You can always rescedule..im feeling the same way waiting for TAXES but im due to have surgery on March 11.hoping everything will be ok for everybody..LET GO & LET GOD....is my thought for our situation he knows our heart...