Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Hello All

1. Anissa Christine
    Anissa Christine
    Glad to find a group that I can fit into. Much like those size 12 jeans in my closet...I haven't felt like I truly fit in anywhere in a very long time! Not really sure how to search on this site just joined a few days ago. But it is a pleasure to meet you all and I appreciate all the wonderfully insightful information this site has already provided me with. I look forward to learning a lot more!
  2. Sonia
    Sonia
    Hey and welcome Lady Anissa Christine! We'll be in that size 12 in no time!
  3. Anissa Christine
    Anissa Christine
    Hi Sonia! Yes we WILL!!!
  4. Kodakmom
    Kodakmom
    Wow I haven't seen a size 12 well in a REALLY long time. It will be fun to get into it again.
  5. kity2498
    kity2498
    Hi! I am new as well , and hoping to get the sleeve. My insurance company keeps denying me saying my co-morbidities are not severe enough. I am going to keep trying though!
  6. AlbertaGirl72
    AlbertaGirl72
    Hi All! I had my surgery February 15, 2012.
    You will love the feeling when you go past your size 12! Wait! It will happen!
    Anissa Christine, I understand what you are saying! I haven't felt like I fit anywhere in so long, I pretty much gave up at one point. I am hopeful that this time around (as I feel as though I have a new lease on life) I will find my niche and savour the feeling!
    Thanks for starting this group! Its hard to find others in the 40+ range!!
    Hope we can all share and support each other going forward.
  7. Newme2013
    Newme2013
    AlbertaGirl72, I'm 45 and I'm being sleeved 1 day after you in Mexico. I haven't found a lot of people having the surgery around this time. Lets stay in touch and keep each other posted on our progress.