Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

$4000 surgery cost til Dec 31st,21012

1. Phoenixrise
    Phoenixrise
    Dr. Quinones is going to be doing surgery for $4,000 until Dec.31st, 2012 so tell all your friends so they can take advantage of the lowest cost in TJ this year. The price is in an effort to help everyone reach their NEW YEARS goal resolution for weight loss. Hopefully you ladies can get yours all sooner. I will keep you all updated with the latest info.
  2. Smitlien
    Smitlien
    I'm paying my deposit tomorrow... Woohoo so this is where my journey starts!
  3. Flutrby429@yahoo.com
    Flutrby429@yahoo.com
    I got that email from him but I'll have to wait until tax time. Hopefully he'll run another special
  4. judy79
    judy79
    I paid my deposit, and he said he will lock in my rate till I get the rest! So even if I do it in 2 years, my price is good! Hoping for 2-3 months though
  5. Phoenixrise
    Phoenixrise
    @Flutrby just try to lock in the price by Dec.31 with deposit. @Smitlien CONGRADS it is awesome when you see yourself in photos ESPECIALLY when your down 50 lbs. and you see another person. You look at the photo like is this really me? Wow. It is amazing. It is a great journey.
  6. Flutrby429@yahoo.com
    Flutrby429@yahoo.com
    Umm yeah that's not gonna happen. Lol it's Christmas time and I have 3 kids and a huge family. There is no extra $1,000 laying around my house. I'm a stay at home mom and my husband is a soldier. Tax time is the only time I'll have the option. As long as it stays around $4500 than I'll use this doctor. If not I know of two others that are that price and have great reviews from people I know as well.

Yay for you Smitlien!!!!
  7. Flutrby429@yahoo.com
    Flutrby429@yahoo.com
    Judy I'm pretty sure I'll be going between March 8 - 17. I'll try to go sooner than later in that time frame sonill have some time to heal before class starts. I'm starting school in Jan and that will be my Spring Break. I'm probably going alone because I'll need the husband to be home for the kids. Plus I feel like this is a personal journey. He supports me and is amazing but I kinda want to go alone. Maybe part of it is shame. Idk hard to explain. Anywho, my point was to ask you when you thought you might be going? If we went same time it'd be cool to meet and we could really motivated eachother.
  8. judy79
    judy79
    I can schedule around the same time as you, we missed our last surgery by a few short weeks. I was 3-26-10. Mine is not set in stone. And alot of time Henry will ask for a $500 deposit till you get the rest. Thats what I gave at first!!! It will happen girl, just not soon enough lol
  9. Phoenixrise
    Phoenixrise
    Dr.Quinones has a FACEBOOK page up if you can like it, he would appreciate it. https://www.facebook.com/drsergioquinonesbariatrics
  10. Flutrby429@yahoo.com
    Flutrby429@yahoo.com
    I wish he had a "closed" group on Facebook. I don't want my entire Facebook community knowing about my surgery thoughts right now. It's a very personal desicions and I don't want any opinions or whispers just yet. I know if I "like" the page it's going to show on my feed. Hopefully I'll get to that place soon where it won't bother me
  11. gemini*eyes
    gemini*eyes
    I think you wont have an issue getting the price of 4000. They been saying they are raising it for several months now. Dont worry anyway it will only be 4500 at most and im sure if you tell Henry thats all you got they will take care of you.. But i see Almanza is raising his to 4750.. With dr Q . Not only is it cheaper but you get your own room and bathroom instead of sharing.. some people like having strangers laying next to em .. Not me.. Lol my room was peaceful and i watched my own tv. I just wanted to get this down relax and get home. I had no interest is meeting groups of patients or shopping in TJ ..
  12. Phoenixrise
    Phoenixrise
    I will create one and don't leave me the only one in there lol, or maybe we can use Judy's group???
  13. Flutrby429@yahoo.com
    Flutrby429@yahoo.com
    Lol @ Phoenix I won't leave you alone.

@ gemini, I hear ya. I want to get in and out. How soon after surgery can you go home?
  14. judy79
    judy79
    I welcome Sleeve members on my group. I want to bring obesity awareness to more women. And I have a good start with 190 members already. There are several of us who can ass you. You will have to add us as a friend on FB, and we add you since its a secret group. Tally, me, and there are a few others who can do it!
  15. judy79
    judy79
    I put ass you, I ment add you....ooops lol
  16. Phoenixrise
    Phoenixrise
    Okay that's great then people can give Judy the FB email so she can add you to her Private group. ime and a few are in it and I can say it is private or else I wouldn't post my before and after photos lol.
  17. judy79
    judy79
    India, you can add people too!
  18. Flutrby429@yahoo.com
    Flutrby429@yahoo.com
    You talking about the gossip girl? I'm already on that one
  19. Phoenixrise
    Phoenixrise
    OHh yeah okay so I guess we are all on there. LOL well you see i added photos to it. I am at a stand still right now got to get back to WORKING OUT again.
  20. Flutrby429@yahoo.com
    Flutrby429@yahoo.com
    I did see those! Lookin good. Get to moving a little more and I'm sure the lbs will start dropping off again

My name is Tally Brown
  21. Flutrby429@yahoo.com
    Flutrby429@yahoo.com
    Soo I belong to a closed group on FB. I was asking a lady about her financing. She said her surgery was $8k! When I said Dr Q is running a special for $4k she made it out like I'm not going somewhere repuitble and that I will be in a strip mall for surgery and moved to a recovery house. This isn't true, right?
  22. gemini*eyes
    gemini*eyes
    no and they say that because they have no knowledge and Mexico is a 3rd world country to some people. Just ignore that. Would we steert you in the wrong direction?? Seriously dont sweat it. Relax knowing you have so much first hand info going in. Dont tell anyone else. F them if they want to waste their money! LOL. Its not a strip mall. Its a small hospital that looks like it was built in the 70's. Its not attached to any other building. It aint CEDAR SINAI by no means but its clean and perfectly equipped to handle you. Almanza is in a strip mall, however im sure his is just as clean and equipped. Even if it were a strip mall,. who cares. Its what and who are in the inside that matters. But its not and if you dont want to hear all the Negative Nancys just dont tell em.. lol IMO!
  23. Flutrby429@yahoo.com
    Flutrby429@yahoo.com
    Lol I'm not listening to nay Sayers really. I've had surgery in MX before and it was wonderful. I just want to ask so I know exactly what to expect. I think going alone has me a little on edge more so than usual.
  24. Texas76058
    Texas76058
    I would LOVE to be a part of a SECRET facebook group!! My FB name is Kimberly Dunavant Morris.

Thanks!!
  25. judy79
    judy79
    I'll add you Texas
  26. judy79
    judy79
    The only thing about my group (the fact that I love it) its for women only, and its for ANYTHING. Sometimes I let it all hang out lol. Things I really can't put on my wall. Its for happiness, sadness, stress, worries, headaches, heartbreaks, losses, weight, its for everything! No limits! If you just feel like cussing, The Gossip Girl is the place! You will not be judged, and its a very private group. Feel free to also add female friends of your if they would like to be in the group. I think its great to bring obesity awareness to others, so please join! Texas you are already a member, I just looked
  27. Olga1o1
    Olga1o1
    So I am REALLY interested in booking with Dr. Q but just can't commit to it because of the whole gallbladder issue, that he wont give his patients medication for it and assumes it will need to get removed anyway. While all the VS people I follow that had their surgery done in US had been given medication for that and I haven't seen one that had to have his gallbladder removed as a result of this this surgery. I'm sure there are some out there but I haven't bummed into any yet, as apposed to quite a few majority that had to have it removed that had surgery done in Mexico. This is the tipping point for me that I am really struggling with.

Also, how far out does he book? Does he only do the VS surgery every other few weeks or so??
  28. gemini*eyes
    gemini*eyes
    Yeah seriously think about it. he offered to take mine out during surgery but i stressed that i wanted to keep it and i aksed for the meds. He would not do it. He then said my gallbladder looked fine. Which im sure it did since i had been water fasting prior.. If i had been eating normally it would have been inflammed. anyway i havent had any issues yet but I dont want mine taken out and I agree with the us doctors prescribing the actigall.. It works.. Not every wls patient needs to have it removed.. This is the one and only thing i was upset about it was too late once i was there. He nicely offered to remove it at a later date for a very low price.. I just wanted the damn meds!! I wish someone would let us know if they took the meds if they still had to have it removed. I wish i had a dr that would precribe it to me.. But i was told if you wait very long after surgery then its too late.. It needs to start right away.. they will schedule yhebsurgery whenever you need it to be.. He does vs surgeries all the time. He told me wls is 50% of his practice. the rest is general surgery like hernias and gall bladder removals..
  29. Flutrby429@yahoo.com
    Flutrby429@yahoo.com
    Good thing I don't have a gallbladder then! Can you buy the meds online?
  30. gemini*eyes
    gemini*eyes
    Not without a script..
  31. Phoenixrise
    Phoenixrise
    Just want to let everyone know the 31st is approaching if you have not made a deposit and want to lock in the price you need to do so by the 31st of December. Prices will be raising after the first, (it will still be affordable @ 4500) contact 619 908 9068 if you haven't made a deposit yet to lock in the price.
  32. cassandra
    cassandra
    I feel really StRaNgE giving a deposit on my surgery and it is 80days away.just saying cause the money will be so far away..lol,,,,but i will give the deposit on the lastday...
  33. Phoenixrise
    Phoenixrise
    you never know 80 days could be sooner and it goes by fast. I remember in July getting mines and Enfury8me rold me hers was Oct. I thought that was a long way next I knew it was her turn to have surgery it goes by faster than you know. I just want to remind people so they get the price locked in. I will fo sure be looking to speak to you again. Call me anytime Cassandra. I am always available.
  34. A_deshotel
    A_deshotel
    Do y'all know how much the sleeve will cost come 2013 for dr q?
  35. Phoenixrise
    Phoenixrise
    if you deposit by the 31st of Dec it will be 2k if not $4,500
  36. DragonsLoard
    Phoenixrise I think you mean 4k not 2k right?
  37. Phoenixrise
    Phoenixrise
    lol yes I am on my phone
  38. Phoenixrise
    Phoenixrise
    Yes correction 4k if you deposit before the 31st of December.
  39. Phoenixrise
    Phoenixrise
    I want to remind everyone that the 31st is just around the corner. If you plan to pay 4000 you need to lock in this price by depositing before Dec.31st. Make sure you fill out an eligibility form as well and put your coming in from the Weight Loss Forum. You can pay 500 surgery deposit if your locking in price before the 31st even if your surgery is less than 30days.
  40. Phoenixrise
    Phoenixrise
    anyone who books for surgery and have surgery the third week of January which is January 21st through January 25th can have the surgery for 4000 dollars as many of you know the prices went up to 4500 but that week is on special for 4000 dollars Thank You India