1. Cjp17
    Cjp17
    Who's having surgery in February? I'm having mine February 28
  2. FreeSpirit
    FreeSpirit
    My husband and me February 28th with Dr Q as well ...See you there
  3. sobiato
    sobiato
    I hope someone will be scheduled on that day with you having a surgery buddy is always an added plus, I met my surgery buddy on this forum, we are being sleeved together Jan 11, 2013 we are meeting at the airport and sharing our 1 night hotel stay since we are traveling alone, this is an added comfort
  4. Smitlien
    Smitlien
    My surgery date is Jan 17! I also met a few people on this forum who is also having surgery the same time as me.
  5. Cjp17
    Cjp17
    I hope I do find a buddy even tho my mom is coming alone... It would be nice to meet someone from the group
  6. Cjp17
    Cjp17
    *along* sorry
  7. cassandra
    cassandra
    I found a buddy but her surgery is on March12th and mine is March11th.but im not sure if she is going i really hope.
  8. Phoenixrise
    Phoenixrise
    I can tell you at this rate you all seem to be pickong dates close to others without realizing it there is no one who will be alone assuming you all keep the dates you choosen. You can always ask I do try to book so you all will have a buddy.
  9. Savagels650
    Savagels650
    Cassandra, I am for sure going! I am so ready to have this surgery. It is just about all I can think about. Did you get your pre-op and post-op instructions yet? I was even excited about getting that one step closer to the 'new me'. ttyl, sheryl
  10. ashlie
    ashlie
    March 1st here! I know that's a completely different "month" but only one day difference! haha
  11. Cjp17
    Cjp17
    Ashlie ill still be there :-)
  12. amberbates21
    amberbates21
    Feb 15th for me!!
  13. AmandaL
    AmandaL
    March 22 for me!
  14. Newme2013
    Newme2013
    Amberbates21, I'll be there the day after you. It may be tough but I may try to come a day earlier. Would prefer to do this with a buddy if possible.
  15. amberbates21
    amberbates21
    You are the closest person I have seen to have close to my date! It's exciting!!!
  16. Newme2013
    Newme2013
    Scary and exciting. I told a family member today and they were more supportive than I thought they would be. Feels good to not have to do this alone.
  17. amberbates21
    amberbates21
    Yeah, most people in my family are not supportive about this at all. But this is for me. and I cannot wait.
  18. euvette
    euvette
    congrats too all.