Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Dr. Ortiz

1. Cheri
    Cheri
    Has anyone had Dr. Ortiz for their WLS? He practices under Dr. Lopez and Osuna.
  2. Texas Girl
    Texas Girl
    I think there are maybe two different Dr. Ortiz's, as I am having my surgery with Dr. Ariel Ortiz at OCC, an International Center of Excellence, and I don't believe he's affiliated with Lopez and Osuna at all.
  3. Cheri
    Cheri
    This Dr. Ortiz is in TJ. Practices at Mi Hospital.
  4. MamaDupa
    MamaDupa
    I am having my surgery with him in the morning. He is highly recommended by Dr. Lopez and assists him all the time. He is Dr. Elias Ortiz at Mi Doctor hospital.
  5. bergamini
    bergamini
    Dr. Jesús Elías Ortiz Gómez – Curriculum Vitae « Alejandro Lopez, MD – Bariatric Surgeon in Mexico

He appears to have the qualifications and experience. I was told he's done several hundred, or more, sleeves so you are fine on the experience end. He's just not quite as experienced as Lopez and Osuna so you get a better deal.
  6. Cheri
    Cheri
    Thanks all! I have to wait until April to get my sleeve. Just trying to quell the fears of going out of the country. I knew Dr. Ortiz was trained by Dr. Lopez, just wanted to know how others did with him as a surgeon.