Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Happy Holidays To All

1. Jedi
    Jedi
    Hello Everyone,

We just want to extend our Best Wishes for the Holidays to Everyone and thank you for all the support and fantastic comments about Dr Sergio Quinones and our Staff !!

We are always trying to Improve our Personalized Attention to all of our Patients, so we have Increased our Staff.

We Now Offer a Personal Care Liaison to all of our Patients both at the Hospital and The Hotel at absolutely No Extra Cost her name is Alma Palomo she is a Certified Massage Therapist in The United States and a Personal Care Nurse in Mexico as well as a English teacher for the Baja California State Employees....

We Also Have hired additional Admin Staff so That we can better serve you over the phone, e mail and Personally when you are here or trying to get in touch with us .

We Also have a New Patient Coordinator India Price who is a Gastric Sleeve Patient herself and a wonderful person to ask Information and help from....

You can read more about it on the New Website when we make the Update for the Staff very soon

Cheers Everybody !!

Henry Cortez
    Patient Relations Director
    Dr Sergio Quinones
  2. zmdh39
    Happy Holidays to you as well!
  3. Enfury8me
    Enfury8me
    Happy Holidays to all of you wonderful people at Dr. Quinones' Office!!!
  4. gemini*eyes
    gemini*eyes
    Feliz Navidad!!!!!
  5. DragonsLoard
    Wishing you a wonderful Holiday and a very Happy New Year...
  6. Smitlien
    Smitlien
    Merry christmas to everyone andmay you have a happy new year! Blessings
  7. Phoenixrise
    Phoenixrise
    WE are not accepting any Jan 11th - 12th appointments, as we are full.
  8. DragonsLoard
    WOW I guess I wont be alone!!!

PS Got the email Thanks India
  9. zmdh39
    That is awesome, Dragons you will make some great friends on the way, I don't know what I would have done without the girls I had surgery with!
  10. judy79
    judy79
    Happy Holidays