Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Just Wondering?

1. Jo-Ann
    Jo-Ann
    Going in on the 22nd of January and have a zillion questions. Does anyone who is over 300 ever really get thin? Do we automatically have extra skin when we loose? Excited and nervous at the same time. Will I really get more energy back? I am 46 with type 2 diabetes more than anything I would love to get off the needles. I would love to hear from others.
  2. wannabethin
    wannabethin
    Hi there, I had surgery 26th jan last year, I have lost 110lbs so far and think I will definitely have a tummy tuck and possibly my under arms done, although the skin isn't too bad I just love my new body!! And it will only get better!! I have tons more energy, it really is the best thing I ever did!! Good luck u won't regret it and if u have any more questions just message me x
  3. Lainef28
    Lainef28
    I had my surgery on Nov 3, 2011 and have lost 95 lbs so far and my only two complaints are extra tummy skin and deflated boobs....so I'm wanting a tummy tuck and at least some really good bras...lol......... I have have a ton of energy as well and everyday thing have gotten so much easier to do.
  4. Time4me
    Time4me
    I had my surgery on Aug 25 and have lost 88 pounds so far. I carry most of my weight in my stomach and yes I do feel flabby. I think it depends on your age and I am 49 so I am not surprised. Having the surgery was the best thing I have done for myself and I look forward to getting thinner each and every day. Good Luck to you!
  5. journee2me
    journee2me
    I was 389 & now im 322(or less havent weighhed in a week) I feel great... I work out 6 to 7 days a week.. Probably have xtra skin but that trivia to me... You will do great... Gud luck...
  6. SmeoneSpcl
    SmeoneSpcl
    I had my surgery on Nov 3, 2011 and I've lost around 140 pounds to date. I also have deflated boobs and stomach 'apron' but I have a lot more energy and I feel 100x better every day. I have to workout and watch what I eat to enjoy a healthy lifestyle. This was the best decision I ever made.