Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Ladies only question...

1. amberbates21
    amberbates21
    Hello again! I asked this question on the Dr. Almanza forum but, since I am not going to a different doctor and what not I would like any options from who has went to Dr. Sergio Q.

I was just wondering if anyone has had there "." while having surgery? I have surgery scheduled for Feb 15th and am nervous this may happen to me.....any information would be helpful.

Thanks in advance.
  2. Flutrby429@yahoo.com
    Flutrby429@yahoo.com
    I haven't had my surgery yet but I wouldn't think it would make a difference surgery wise
  3. hilliary
    hilliary
    I did not have it while having surgery, but it started 2 days later, I felt extra bloated, nothing major!! Congrats on your surgery, you'll love Dr. Quinones!!
  4. lindmar
    lindmar
    I heard somewhere that surgery can mess with your cycle, so go prepared with some pads. I'm sure the nurses are used to this and you don't need to worry about it.
  5. Olga1o1
    Olga1o1
    Someone else had his same question on the Sassy Sleever's Facebook page and a lot of people on there ran into the same problem. But from what it sounded like it is no problem at all, the nurses and docs are VERY used it it, just let the nurses know and they will make sure you have extra protection ready, that's all!
  6. Enfury8me
    Enfury8me
    Don't have that anymore but had it with a different surgery and it don't make a world of bit of difference girl. Good luck!
  7. zmdh39
    Another member had this happen to her during her surgery, I think she wore a tampon, I just remember her saying that she had her period that day, and that she was mad because she had just bought her underwear, and she wore them when she went into surgery and they had ended up cutting them off, or throwing them away or something. If it were me I would go tampon, but in all honesty, when I woke up from surgery they had bed pads laid out to catch any excess fluid of blood that might hit the bed right after surgery, and then had to change my sheets and things when I woke up. You have enough mobility after surgery to take a tampon out and switch to a pad if you go slow.
  8. gemini*eyes
    gemini*eyes
    yeah they dont let u wear panties or anything.. i had ankle surgery a long time ago during my monthly..I would think if it were an issue then we would have seen posts by now since every single other thing has been mentioned.. i highly think it wouldnt matter. but your body may stop it after the surgery or yoh may feel like total crap dealing with bloating as well as recovery.. just call any bariatric place and ask em..