Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

1. squinnrn
    squinnrn
    I was sleeved on 11-13-12. My coworkers have been very supportive and the rest well they don't matter!!! I'm taking 2 weeks off.
  2. AngelNP
    AngelNP
    Awesome! Keep us posted.
  3. squinnrn
    squinnrn
    Thanks I will.
  4. vwpeery
    vwpeery
    Good for you.
  5. ascnbe
    ascnbe
    I am very excited for you. I am going in on the 29th. I am hoping to get back down to a decent weight to work ER and trauma again. I have 2 TKRs and I just got too big to handle the 12 hour shifts with my bionic knees. I figure I am about 100 lbs away from being a top notch trauma nurse again. This surgery is going to be my ticket. Keep us updated on how things go and for any support from a fellow nurse. I heard the nay sayers, but this is my life and my weight, so I like you chose to take control of my future. You had the courage to make a change in your life, don't let anyone from the peanut gallery bring you down.
  6. squinnrn
    squinnrn
    Just checking in. I started back to work last Sat & worked 4/12 hr days straight and did wonderful..no worries..:-)
  7. sarahjjames76
    sarahjjames76
    You are right, those who aren't supportive don't matter...the truth is they should know the weight loss is the best thing for your health!