Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

November 19th

1. smith0679
    smith0679
    I must admit.... I got real nervous about this procedure just today! I try to just stay in the house because every where I go is food, food and more food. Then when I am watching tv there is FOOD, FOOD and more food. When I read these post in this forum I regain my composer and am now ready to take my journey. Thanks for all your posts!! I at 3:00 on Monday!!! Yay!
  2. vickybeads
    vickybeads
    Mine is at noon on Monday! Woo hoo! I am so ready.

Nothing but clear liquids starting at noon for me tomorrow (Sunday).

We'll do great!
  3. ~Fawn
    ~Fawn
    Be strong! We are rootin for you!
  4. journee2me
    journee2me
    I felt that way too...but you can do it...
  5. ConnieDelacruz
    ConnieDelacruz
    you will be suprised to find that you are not even hungry at all you will be fine but just stay strong and keep your mind on your goal!!!
  6. ur63
    ur63
    It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be and I managed to get through the week of clear liquids ended up loosing 8 lbs during the week.
  7. brittamichaela
    brittamichaela
    Mines monday at 8:30am and i got the final call from the doc on friday just a really light low carb meal today and nothing after mid night i found that its best not to think about it so much try and focus on how great your going to look when its all said and done! GO TEAM NOVEMBER
  8. smith0679
    smith0679
    Hey everyone I made it through the surgery just fine. Today I was cramping up a storm then I realized it as the milk from my protein shakes. So I stopped the milk products and just using my magic bullet to puree some soups. Any thoughts or suggestions from anyone???
  9. mrslmharris
    mrslmharris
    Hey I had surgery in the 19th as well and I am just really not tollerating the protein shakes, just seem to be TOO MUCH, I know that I need to drink my protein but I felt terrible after I drank that protein shake the other day. I am having serious "head hunger" anyone else?
  10. smith0679
    smith0679
    I hate the Protein Shakes! I went to GNC and got some bars that I just chew chew chew! No problem yet!!!