Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Hey Ya'll

1. accordingtome
    accordingtome
    Welcome to Texas, where EVERYTHING is BIGGER!

Have a great day and I am looking forward to seeing how many members we have here from Texas!
  2. Tammy64
    Tammy64
    Howdy....count me in.
  3. Caylor&Brock'sMmmy
    Caylor&Brock'sMmmy
    Good Morning everyone!
  4. accordingtome
    accordingtome
    Hey, Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. dociceit
    dociceit
    Glad to be aboard. Where is everyone living. I'm in El Paso. Really, it's not in Mexico!
  6. dale
    dale
    I am from Corsicana, about 50 miles south of Dallas on I-45. I had my surgery on May 2, 2011 in Arlington.
  7. branon20
    branon20
    I am rom Houston....actually Cypress, north of Houston.
  8. puhtatuhed1982
    puhtatuhed1982
    Hello all. I live on Lake Fork and had the sleeve on 05/16/2011.
  9. lizbeth
    lizbeth
    Hi, Mansfield/Arlington/Grand Prairie area here!! Hope to find some fellow "sleevers" to chat with.
  10. FunSized
    FunSized
    Hi everyone, I'm from San Antonio and was sleeved on 5/24/11.
  11. Misty Smith
    Misty Smith
    I live here in el paso an I got sleeved on 5/23/11
  12. dietstrong
    dietstrong
    Hi my fellow Texans my name is Megan I was sleeved 05/18/11 and I reside in Houston Tx.
  13. ssmith9994
    ssmith9994
    Hi im from the Dallas area..i had the sleeve 11/2009. any questions you may have just ask away i am still super happy with my decision to remove the band and go with the sleeve.
  14. vero
    vero
    Hi everyone I live in the Rio Grande Valley in San Benito right by South Padre Island and I will be sleeved on June 15th
  15. TKAYE
    TKAYE
    Hi Everyone
    My name is Tammy I live in Harker Heights,Texas I was sleeved May 24,2011,
  16. TeddyTexas
    TeddyTexas
    Hello y'all! I'm from North Fort Worth, Watauga, Keller area. I had my sleeve on April 25, 2011. My name is Le, and was glad to have my band removed and that I went with the sleeve.
  17. threekidsmum
    threekidsmum
    Hi, I'm from New Braunfels! Looking foward to starting my new life after I'm sleeved on 7/4!
  18. texasnana
    texasnana
    Hey, Everyone! I'm from Allen and I get sleeved this week. Excited to be a part of the group!
  19. phardin1
    phardin1
    Hi Texas Sleevers!
    I'm in Cedar Park right outside of Austin. I'll be sleeved July 28th or sooner if my partner's passport gets here faster.
  20. slim190
    slim190
    Hello from Houston. I have a consultation with Dr. Speigel 6/27/11. I'm an ex-bandster.
  21. Nellie41
    Nellie41
    Hello All I am in Houston and I was sleeved on 6/20/11
  22. pebbles
    pebbles
    Hello I am from East Texas
  23. johonna1971
    johonna1971
    Hey Yall! Arlington/Grand Prairie here!!!
  24. kelleyk25
    kelleyk25
    Howdy Ya'll! I live in McKinney, TX and I am getting sleeved on 7/27 at the Medical Center of Plano!!!!
  25. Glock
    Glock
    Howdy! Sleeved 6/23. Live in the Houston - Clear Lake area.
  26. amandarae4
    amandarae4
    Hey everyone! I'm living in Laredo, Tx and going to be sleeved tomorrow in San Antonio with Dr. Duperier.
  27. lynnden
    lynnden
    Another Texan here. I live in NE Texas near Lake Fork. I will be sleeved on Sept 6, 2011 by Dr. David Kim
  28. eabrooksie
    eabrooksie
    I'm in Rhome which is Northwest of Fort Worth, past Texas Motor Speedway. Glad to be a member.
  29. Texas
    Texas
    Hey everyone from Port Lavaca, Texas! I got sleeved 8/15/11 by Dr. Craig Chang and I feel great!
  30. lovy
    lovy
    hello All, I am in Katy..
  31. Shugaplum
    Shugaplum
    Hi all- I'm from West Texas, and I'm not yet sleeved...
  32. Ralledalle
    Ralledalle
    Hi Everyone! I am new here. I live in East Texas. My doctor is Dr. Ricardo Bonnor and he is doing my Gastric Sleeve on Sept 9, 2011. Second day of my liquid diet. It's not going to bad. I'm ready and determined to do this. Best of luck to everyone. Looking for support and advice. Hugs
  33. katevans06
    katevans06
    Howdy all! I'm from College Station... WHOOP! I have just decided to do the sleeve in Mexico with Dr. Almanza. I'm scheduled for 11/1/11
  34. laperkins
    laperkins
    Hi yall! I am in McKinney and scheduled to be sleeved on 10/17/2011 by Dr. David Kim.
  35. Chris Lorenz
    Chris Lorenz
    Hi everyone From west Texas and I am scheduled to have my surgery done on September 26th by Dr. Faith her in my home town of Odessa.
  36. Deeringer76
    Deeringer76
    Hello, I'm from Splendora a little town 36 miles North of Houston. I don't have a date yet I am still waiting on approval, I finished my last nutrition class last week and Lindsay my bariatric coordinator sent the papers off Monday so lets pray for a quick response! Dr Leggett of Hermann Memmorial Northwest is doing my surgery.
  37. hopetobegranny
    hopetobegranny
    HI Texas, I am from Spring, waiting on insurance approval, have to go to nutrition class next week, then paperwork can be sent to insurance. My surgeon is Dr Balette and will do my surgery at Hermann Memorial The Woodlands. Waiting on insurance right now is the hardest part for me.
  38. shartman
    shartman
    Hello Texans!!!!!! My name is Stephanie, I'm 52 and my surgery is on Oct.10th. I live in Arlington. Started my 2 wk pre-op diet of 5 optifast shakes a day 2 days ago. Starting weight of 223lbs, today 218 lbs today and goal is 125lbs. Just wanted to let you know I joined with some personal info. Hope everyone is healthy and happy!!!!!
  39. randi84
    randi84
    Hi i am Randi and im from Henderson Tx! (East Texas) getting sleeved on Dec. 16th by Dr Babineau. I am new here.
  40. mimi53
    mimi53
    Hello everyone! I live in Richardson (just north of Dallas) and my research is just beginning. I see several of you are using Dr. Kim. I'm interested in comments about him and his program. I will be attending a seminar with Dr. James Davidson on Wednesday evening but I don't know much about him. I know of a couple of folks that have gone to Dr. Nicholson but I don't know much about him or his program. Please share any information that might help me make an informed decision about this.

Thanks so much!
  41. justme1
    justme1
    Hello from Garland...I will set a date when I consult with Dr. Davidson on Tuesday.
  42. Scentsygirl
    Scentsygirl
    Hi everyone, I am from East TX near Longview. I have my surgery on 10/21011. Looking forward to it
  43. kitty
    kitty
    Hi everyone I am from Houston (Clear Lake), my sleeve is scheduled for 11/11/11 with Dr. Almanza! I am very nervous any info would be very helpful. Going it alone!
  44. rosesw
    rosesw
    hi all, I live near Paris TX. will go in in the morning, just hope i can sleep to night.
  45. bellabbr
    bellabbr
    Hey everyone I am Ally getting sleeved nov 29th by Dr Almanza and I live in El Paso for the past month. Husband's company transferred us here. So excited to see this group
  46. KellyJ
    KellyJ
    Hi Everyone!! I will get sleeved by Dr Almanza on 11/19/11 and I live in East Texas, close to Tyler.
  47. LesaLynn
    LesaLynn
    Hello Everyone! I live in East Texas between Lufkin and Nacogdoches. I'm getting sleeved in Houston on December 5th by Dr. Clifton Thomas.
  48. GA-Aggie
    GA-Aggie
    Howdy all, I'm in College Station and will be sleeved early March... excited and nervous!
  49. justme1
    justme1
    I am from Garland. Happy New Year everyone!
  50. Texas Daisy
    Texas Daisy
    San Antonio here! Sleeved 12/27/2011, Happy New year Ya'll!!! ;-)
  51. Mbaker
    Mbaker
    Hey all!!!!! I am from East Texas (Longview Area)!!! Get sleeved Feb. 20,2012. Can't wait!!!! (: Surgeon is Dr. Merriman in Shreveport!
  52. kmomjj2
    kmomjj2
    Howdy! I am an Aggie Mom Living in 'Satsuma'. Another name for not Houston (yet)..between Jersey Village and Cypress. Hope everyone is well!!
  53. AmyR
    AmyR
    I was sleeved on 9/26/11 by Dr. Collier. I live in Atascocita (Kingwood) just NE of Houston.
  54. thirdnkeeton
    thirdnkeeton
    Hello All. I'm Rose and I'm from East Texas. From the big metropolis of Timpson. I plan to have the surgery September or October and I am using Dr. Clifton Thomas.
  55. misty.owens31
    misty.owens31
    I'm from Nacogdoches and had my sleeve done last week in Mexico by Dr. Garcia.
  56. Carla
    Carla
    I live in Amarillo.
  57. dallastxblonde
    dallastxblonde
    Hello...I'm from Mckinney (north dallas) and will be sleeved April 9th in Denton!
  58. BigDaddy
    BigDaddy
    OK – Here I go – I have my surgery date – April 17 – Dr Nick in Dallas

Scared and starting the diet on Monday
  59. marydillom
    marydillom
    i live in nw houston, would love to meet a houston sleever
  60. Easttexassleever
    Easttexassleever
    Hello. I'm from East Texas, Canton area. I had my surgery 3/26/12 with Dr. Barker.
  61. SusanA
    SusanA
    Hello! I'm from N E Texas, Sulphur Springs area. Having surgery on 4/17 with Dr. Nicholson.
  62. texasgirl37
    texasgirl37
    Hi y'all! I'm from San Antonio, and would love to meet fellow sleevers here. I had my surgery in Nov. 2011, and am over 50lb down and loving it!
  63. deeTX
    deeTX
    Hi from deep east tx I am having surgery on 4/23!!!!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and looking for all the support I can get!!
  64. lewisnclark903
    lewisnclark903
    Howdy y'all. I'm in Mansfield, Tx. Gettin sleeved 4/18/12. Can't wait!
  65. dlc
    dlc
    Hey ya'll. I'm from Dallas. Sleeved June 24, 2011. It's been almost a year now and I am almost to my goal weight. I've been working on toning everything up. Can't wait to see the plastic surgeon but I was told I have another year to wait. Oh well gives me time to tone up as much as I can on my own. I love the new stamina and energy. How's everyone else doing?
  66. I_love_roses
    I_love_roses
    Hello, I went to Dr. Davidson's Dallas presentation on June 6, 2012. Anyone else here at that presentation? I am very interested in gastric sleeve and hope I can undergo the procedure sometime this year.
  67. joiful
    joiful
    Going with Dr. Wade Barker myself. Going in to schedule a date tomorrow!! very excited. Good luck to you.
  68. TexasLady
    TexasLady
    Howdy! I'm from McKinney, Tx. Started out in Plano to Frisco and now McKinney. I am so anxious to get sleeved, and this website is a great informational source. I started out with Dr. Nick in Dallas, but our personalities didn't jive. Now, I'm having my surgery with Dr. Stephen Hamn in Plano. I have met with him and he had no problem spending time to answer all my questions. Although, I had been approved by my insurance, I understand that there is more paperwork to be done since I changed doctors. I was already 1 week into my pre-op diet & had lost 8 lbs. Now I'm in limbo without a surgery date. I'm trying to stay on the diet while waiting, but Mexican food was calling my name. Ya know how we Texans are about our Mexican food! Good luck to everyone and thanks for all the info.
  69. clautx
    clautx
    Hi my name is claudia and I live in Laredo Texas! Im seriously thinking about get sleeved and I'm here to get all the info and support that I need..
  70. Kimberly2
    Kimberly2
    Hello All~
    I am from The Colony, Tx. Had my Sleeve done in Sherman, Tx I'm 1 1/2 week post-op and down 26lbs!!!
  71. cja
    cja
    Hello from Grand Prairie! I was sleeved on July 16, 2012 at Baylor Grapevine by Dr. Matin. Love hearing about everyone's successes and sharing in their struggles.
  72. Dixie
    Dixie
    Now that my surgery is scheduled, the next thing on my list was to find a Texas group!