Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Already sleeved?

1. Phoenixrise
    Phoenixrise
    Dr. Sergio Quinones - Dr. Sergio Quinones

If you had surgery please take the time to post about your experience especially something you would have wanted to know and like to share with others seeking to have surgery with Doctor Quinones in the future. I mean anything will help but if your wondering what to write you can choose from any of the following .The main things a future patient wants to know, was there anything that they should know? What was your experience with the doctor? Would you recommend him to others? Any post complications from surgery? How was the facility, the staff and hotel? Ground Transportation to and from airport, facility, hotel? Passport, did you have it if not what happened when you crossed? The nurse staff were they attentive and helpful? Any regrets? Mainly how is the doctor? What was your experience with him. YOU CAN BE AS DETAILED AS YOU WANT TO BE, WE JUST ASK YOU WRITE SOMETHING HONEST AND GENUINE AND ORIGINAL IF YOU DO DECIDE TO POST ON THE SITE. I just ask if you do post at least attempt to say more than "great doctor had a good experience," No one would consider that a testimonial. Again it would be appreciated. Also if you have some after pictures HE WOULD LOVE TO SEE THOSE AND IF GIVEN PERMISSION POST THEM. I have a few more pounds before I do a before and after. TAKE CARE WRITE ME IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, NEED TO TALK, WHATEVER I AM HERE FOR YOU.

Dr. Sergio Quinones - Dr. Sergio Quinones