Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Dr. Blackstone?

1. mc_phx
    mc_phx
    Hi...has anyone here had a sleeve surgery with Dr. Blackstone?

Mine is 11/22
  2. sano42
    sano42
    I am working with Dr. Reynoso from Dr. Blackstone's office. He can get me in quicker ;-) I am still waiting on insurance approval. 3kids4me is having surgery with Dr. Blackstone in December. How far are you in the process?
  3. janetlea1973
    janetlea1973
    Hi,

I just had my surgery done on Oct. 11 with Dr. Reynoso. I liked him. I was hoping for Dr. Blackstone, had a friend who had a sleeve with her done about 2 years ago, it's what got me started on this, but I was not willing to wait til the end of November when Dr. Reynoso could get me in quicker. Dr. Blackstone is supposed to be the best of the best. Because Dr. Reynoso is new to the practice she had to be in the room with him on his first 10 procedures so I figure I got 2 for one....
  4. dianna mann
    dianna mann
    Hi Folks new to this site and with my upcoming surgery on Feb 27th I am a lot scared but excited to have a new beginning. I was going to do Dr Reynoso on Jan 4th but my friend who had Dr Blackstone so I called back and made it with Dr Blackstone. It will be at the end of February my choice because of my work. It has been a long journey and one with a lot of hesitation. I have since joined a gym and had a personal trainer for 18 months which was costly but have not changed much on my weight. Eating is better but my metabolism is really screwed up. I have to decide to get healthy by diet as well. I now have the working out to a routine but now I have to do the diet and that is why the sleeve. I am looking forward to it but only because it has taken me so long to get there. I
    just signed up and looking for advice as well. Hope to hear from you soon. Dianna
  5. dianna mann
    dianna mann
    Hi Folks
    Have any of you seen the show "The Doctors" where Dr Brian Quebbermann of California does the sleeve with the spider technology which is the one opening thru the belly button and no other areas and does it on video with the spider tool which gives him the option to move around inside. It is a cool video but not any doctors do it in Arizona but a few do it in California. Any ideas on that?
  6. mc_phx
    mc_phx
    Everything went well with Dr. Blackstone. Thanks for the support!
  7. Shannon1006
    Shannon1006
    Hi! I have my first appointment with Dr.Blackstone in a week. I'm glad to see that you were happy with her office. I work at the same hospital that they do the procedures, so I have only heard from her employees. I can't wait to get the process started, any advise?
  8. SpottedDogMom
    SpottedDogMom
    Hi,
    My surgery is scheduled for December 21st, 2012 with Dr. Reynoso, too. Dr. Blackstone did my husband's surgery and he loved her. The person that did my abdominal ultrasound knew Dr. Blackstone for many years and said she was great. Dr. Blackstone used to be a trauma surgeon. I chose Dr. Reynoso (in her office along with Dr. Swain) because of a recommendation from one of the nurses in their office and the ability to get my surgery scheduled quicker. I hope this helps!