Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Fraudulent Member

1. Jedi
    Jedi
    This is a warning, In the country of Mexico by law once services have been rendered services has to be paid on the spot. Eva Young Chavez aka "NewMe82" came to our group and had a gastric bypass on 11/12/2012 she received medical services performed by Dr.Quinones. She started to making excuses about care and services, had her mother call and insult staff and doctor. Dr.Quinones out of his own pocket paid $1,000.00 for her to go to San Diego to a hospital even though she was completely fine. Eva gave a non-valid cashiers check for $5,300.00 cashiers check had a stop payment on it, and due to the holiday the check was not able to be verified until the next day, after she left the country. Eva has been reported to Mexican and US authorities as a person who has committed a fraud. Medical records and witnesses have testified to that fact and if she returns to Mexico she will be detained as soon as she enters the country. Eva has threatened to defame, the doctor and we would like to share the true facts of this issue with patients first. We will be pursuing this matter.
  2. euvette
    euvette
    Omg!
  3. judy79
    judy79
    Are you kidding me??? This same girl talked down about Dr. Q then completely did a 360 on another post. I thought that was very strange. I'll look for the post!!!
  4. judy79
    judy79
    I spoke to Henry, and yes it happened exactly how Jedi explained. She absolutely robbed Dr Quinones. They are filing a law suit in San Diego, so she is not out of the woods yet! I found the thread where this lady was against Dr. Q, then was all for him. They said at the hospital she had the same type of split personality!

http://www.gastricsleeve.com/forum/q...und-check.html
  5. judy79
    judy79
    I spoke to Henry, and yes it happened exactly how Jedi explained. She absolutely robbed Dr Quinones. They are filing a law suit in San Diego, so she is not out of the woods yet! I found the thread where this lady was against Dr. Q, then was all for him. They said at the hospital she had the same type of split personality!

http://www.gastricsleeve.com/forum/q...und-check.html
  6. gemini*eyes
    gemini*eyes
    So wait, are you saying that hispanic NEWME82 is the same person as the black girl that made that video and the craziness about the deposit? I thought she had the surgery with Dr Pompa? How can that be the same girl. They would know her name from the previous deposit. im so confused. She said she had the sleeve with Pompa. IDK!!
  7. mekac1290
    mekac1290
    @Gemini*Eyes the girl u referring to is getback2 me on youtube I think this maybe someone different.
  8. gemini*eyes
    gemini*eyes
    Oh ..ha ha.. I see that now.. ty... I am so darn confused. I just dont know what to believe. I don't see how or why Henry or the Dr would tell Jedi or Judy or anyone else another patients information. If all of this happened the only person that should have the info is the patient. NO ONE ELSE. Im not defending this girl at all. I just don't see how she is in the ICU if nothing was wrong. Unless this part is a lie? Sounds like Henry confirmed that she is. They don't just take you if you are in good health. She would of had to be dying or close to it to get into the ER and then the ICU. I feel bad for this Dr because he was just such a compassionate experienced surgeon I am going back to him for my gall bladder surgery soon. How do we know Henry isnt lying? Just saying? I have to look at all angles here. I just don't believe the operation could of went that bad, like I said before this is a qualified experienced bariatric surgeon... If she really paid him with a cancelled cashiers check and all that, I don't know. Banks honor cashiers checks because they are written off the bank not anyones personal account. If I wanted to cancel the cashiers check Id have to walk into the bank with it in my hand and hand it over. Then I'd get my money back. So I don't see how she still had a physical check to give him if it were cancelled two weeks prior. This makes no sense to me, nor do I even care really at this point... im tired. I know what a good Dr he is because I am proof. A patient died on Almanza's table.. GRHS... but I don't see near the crap my doctor gets on this forum.
  9. judy79
    judy79
    She deserves to be outed, she is not a patient, she did not pay!!! She robbed them.
  10. gemini*eyes
    gemini*eyes
    what a creep! one day her scamming butt will be in jail and like I said on another post. at least shell be skinny for her gross cellmate! I'm gonna email the dr and let him know how well I'm doing and what a great experience I had. I won't even mention this stupid wench. I just want to let him know I feel great at this point.
  11. Phoenixrise
    Phoenixrise
    LOL OMG, Let me break it down to you. In San Diego we have our ICU's but the one where she is at Sharp's Chula Vista my friends mom had a quadruple heart bypass there I was there EVERYDAY for about a month THEY DO NOT ALLOW ANY ELECTRONICS OF ANY KIND. IT is IMPOSSIBLE I TELL YOU IMPOSSIBLE for her to be in the ICU and able to type that message she did. People in the ICU there are LIKE SERIOUS THEY ONLY TAKE SERIOUS cases at that hospital for ICU patients. She would be near dead for her to be in their ICU unit. I know this much from experience with that hospital. My friends mom was very sickly I been to every hospital in San Diego south of the 8 freeway. Now if she was in like Paradise Valley ICU then maybe the ish would be a bit believable. I was telling my sister about it she was saying the same thing it is impossible to be in the ICU here with any electronics at that hospital. Regardless what ANYONE says I know better. Half of me is thinking about calling to the hospital to ask for her, cuz I know she is not in ICU. I JUST CALLED SHE IS NOT EVEN AT THE HOSPITAL!! They have no record of her in their system.
  12. gemini*eyes
    gemini*eyes
    Yes its easy to call and ask for patients. Its not confidential unless requested. But the post from Jedi did say the Dr paid $1000 to have her transported to a San Diego hospital. So we know for sure she was taken to some hospital somehwere in San Diego. She may no longer be there but I am sure to back her story she did have them take her to a hospital. She didnt have the ambulance drop her off at the Border Station parking lot. She had them admit her to a hospital and then what happened after that is a mystery, just as the real details on this issue. Unless someone gives us more info I believe she was discharged after they found her to be in good health and is at home getting after care from he accomplice mother reading all our posts and laughing. NEWME82, the jokes on you, very soon my dear! If a job was botched, the proper thing is to ask for a refund to get it repaired and then come on here, tell your story to all of us and warn us of the imcompetency of the Dr. She clearly frauded this Dr and his group and is now in hiding.
  13. judy79
    judy79
    How much have you lost gemini????
  14. gemini*eyes
    gemini*eyes
    I am down 12 pounds in 8 days. I posted a WK PO UPDATE, ill try to find it..
  15. judy79
    judy79
    I would love 12 pounds!!! That would put me in the ***'s, haven't been there in awhile lol. Congrats girlie!!!!
  16. zmdh39
    Oh wow, apparently I missed a lot while I was one the road...does anyone have the links to her posts? Sorry, but who the hell would pull that crap on Dr. Quinones, he is SUCH a sweet person. I would just like to read her BS and debunk it.
  17. Phoenixrise
    Phoenixrise
  18. judy79
    judy79
    It made me angry, most of us who haven't gone yet need accurate information. Her claiming these things after not paying him one penny, then him paying $1000 for the ambulance made her whole story seem like a big lie. She went to get a free surgery, and the Dr had to still pay his staff (out of his pocket), and then pay for the hotel, then $1000 out of his pocket. Then she makes a post and NEVER mentioned how she stole from him. She has no credibility with me, and I hope others can see it for what it is!!!
  19. zmdh39
    Wow, some people are just crazy. I really hope that the people interested in Dr. Q will talk to all his other patients and not just make assumptions based on NewMe and minsry crazy ass statements
  20. judy79
    judy79
    I hope so too, we have the right to have correct information as we are already scared to death of this surgery in the first place. There are plenty of you ladies here who have had great experiences, I am so happy to have heard your stories and experiences!