Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Anyone in Ohio have their surgery at St Vincent?

1. Kat1523
    Kat1523
    Hey guys! Just curious if anyone had their surgery at St Vincent? I really like my surgeon. I don't have my surgery scheduled yet. Hopefully December or January.
  2. Chrissy106
    Chrissy106
    I am having mine done there this upcoming Monday (14th). I really like the people there, they have been very helpful and have guided me thru every step of the process. I have been going to them since March. I have Cigna insurance and it's a long process to get approved. So many recommended St Vincent to me, they have a wonderful reputation.
  3. Jkidz
    Jkidz
    'm having my surgery in December. Keep us updated and good luck!
  4. Jewel
    Jewel
    Dr. Ben-Meir did my surgery on Oct. 18th. He is a wonderful doctor, his staff is fabulous, and I adore Erin (the dietician that I saw). The whole experience was great, the nursing staff at the hospital was awesome... I have no complaints and zero regrets.

Dr B has a excellent track record!
    Good luck
  5. heidilacy
    heidilacy
    So Happy for you ladies I know dr B is great i seen him for a while but being self pay i ended up with dr. rod in mexico and he was awesome as well but for after care i will be using dr b so i am happy abou that I wish you all the best and Happy Losing
  6. rferfolia
    rferfolia
    I am going for my first consult with Dr. Ben-Meir next week, and I cannot wait to start the process. My mom has worked at St. Vincent's for over 25 years, and the bariatric staff is one in a million! So glad I could find a group, going through the same things as myself with the same doctor.
  7. Kat1523
    Kat1523
    You will LOVE Dr. Ben-Meir! He is amazing and he will make you feel so comfortable! When is your surgery? I'm going on the 18th!!
  8. larrysgirl
    larrysgirl
    i will be having mine done at Flower Hospital...i wanted to go to st v's but I got Flower
  9. Lucci
    Lucci
    I am in St. Vincent's program now with Dr. Ben-Meir. Haven't scheduled my surgery yet as I am waiting to be cleared with my psych evaluation. Hopefully this week. I want to have the surgery in December. I am so excited!
  10. Jewel
    Jewel
    I just went to see Dr B on the 18th for my one year anniversary. Finally gave him a big ol' hug... Something I've wanted to do for a year! He is the reason for the new me, and I am forever grateful. What an awesome bunch of people!!
  11. Jewel
    Jewel
    I just went to see Dr B on the 18th for my one year anniversary. Finally gave him a big ol' hug... Something I've wanted to do for a year! He is the reason for the new me, and I am forever grateful. What an awesome bunch of people!!
  12. barbie
    barbie
    Had my surgery on oct 29th. Would recommend you go w dr. Ben Meir and program. Wonderful people
  13. Lucci
    Lucci
    I got my surgery date with Dr. Ben-Meir on 12-12-12. Very excited and grateful to have St. Vincent Charity so close. Knowing you had such a great experience Jewel fills me with hope. I thought I lost years ago. God Bless.
  14. Jewel
    Jewel
    awesome, awesome, awesome!! You have much to be hopeful about, my friend

Who gets the chance to start life all over again.. the opportunity to do it right the second time around? This is seriously the BEST thing that is ever going to happen to you ~ I'm so excited for you!!
    Have you taken the excercise class that Brooke holds downstairs? I was there to visit last month and got to meet a bunch of people that were about to have their surgery too.
    Make sure that you ENJOY your thanksgiving. Eat till you're overstuffed ~ it will be a long time time before you'll be able to do that again.. (well, never .. really) and drink till you're dizzy ~ that will be much different in your future as well.

If you need any extra support, inbox me and I'll give you my #

Good luck!!!
  15. Lucci
    Lucci
    Thank you so much. I plan on lots of turkey and beer this year!