Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

What 1 WK POST OP is like for me- down 11 pounds :)

1. gemini*eyes
    gemini*eyes
    Hello I just wanted to post my progress. Im one week out from surgery with Dr Quinones in Tijuana. Still only very little gas pain. It hits me when I drink about 4 oz of water and then lay down. Basically at night as I try to get a little more water in right before bed. But it goes away in like 1 to 2 minutes after standing and moving and then I lay back down. I am able to gulp water... yes, Gulp! Ok maybe its not as large as a gulp as before but I am not having to sip thats for sure. Yesterday I made 1 egg and was only able to eat a few bites. Then I had a piece of smooshed up broccoli after I streamed it. and I drink on EAS protein all day long. Its a little low in protein so I need to get a better brand which I will do today. I love the MAX MUSCLE HIGH 5 in Bananna. YUM! I have not gone back to work yet. I think I will tomorrow. I have not walked but I have a stair case at home and I am moving all around the house all day. Today I am going to venture to the park. Its a pretty park with a lake and a 2.5 mile hilly course. I used to be able to do it in 15 min jog and several laps around it. Today I am shooting for one walking lap. I am taking my normal vitamins only cutting them in half and having them with the heaviest protein. I am taking a multi vitamin that inludes 5000mg of Biotin already, as well as a caltrate plus, tumeric for inflammation, msm & hydroxy acid for skin, and CLA to help tone. I am also putting Glutemine in my protein powder which is good for the muscles. I bought 5 oz dixie cups and I am drinking carrot juice, pomagranate juice, and the green one for veggys. all at different times, as much as I can get in. They are kinda high in sugar I just was trying to bet a balance back after fasting for so many days. I am happy to say I am down 11 pounds and this makes day 7. Surgery was last Tues. I only did a 2.5 day pre op diet. So I didnt lose anything on that. I am feeling very full of energy but it comes in spurts. No nausea at all, have not even had a feeling of fullness either really exept when I ate the egg. Im going to finish out this day on liquids and move on to pureed tomorrow, ease into it. I think I will incorporate a digestive enzyme for the first week. Today I started taking Previcid as well because I was having a feeling of hunger and I am not sure if its acid or not. I think its actually slight hunger because it happens about an hour after I consume the protein. If it is hunger, I sure hope I don't get this feeling every hour and a half or so because that will just be a pain in the butt.. My incisions are totally scarring and I bought the silicone strips to put on them. My inicisions were actually already scabbed over at day 3 when the Dr. sent me home. When I got home I pulled off the tape and along came the scabs. That hurt and for a moment I was pissed they placed such tape over my wounds. I think a better bandage would be more helpful since I sacabbed and began to heal so fast this tape just ripped it off to fresh and I had to heal all over again. But thats passed and I will try to post pics. Im gonna pull out the stitches I think in a day or so. And I want to have a green tea today too. I wanted to stay away from caffiene for a week and I made it 10 days including my pre-op. But I used to gulp black coffee espressos just to have the energy to work. I won't need those anymore.. I hope..

I met a nice lady on the way back to the border. She lives in San Diego. She was literally in Tijuana on a consult for the sleeve and was prepared to pay $7500. When she met me and saw how good I felt on day 2 and raved about the Dr. She cancelled her appt. and called Henry and now has her own surgery date with Quinones Nov. 23. YAY!! She called me several times to tell me how thankful she was to have met me and I literally saved her $3500. She is brave and is hardly knowledgable about computers so she has never been on any of these sites or anything. She never even heard of HCG. lol. But I tried to fill her in and send her in the right direction. .. I also had the BF take body shots of me last night and well that was embarrassing to say the least. And I swear my pics make me look so much bigger than my mirror.. LOL.. He then wanted to have a little hanky panky and I told him one more day or so.. hee hee... Well im off to the park. late!
  2. judy79
    judy79
    Girl all the things you are taking and doing intimidate me. I like things easy, and I got to figure out a schedule to get all my vitamins and nutrients in. I'm so proud of you, 11 pounds is nothing to sneaze at!!! Congrats, looks like you are doing extremely great!!! Keep taking those pics, when you are slimer and sexy then it won't hurt you to show the before and after!!!
  3. gemini*eyes
    gemini*eyes
    I took most of this stuff prior. the only things thats new is the msm and thats for loose skin. I just pulled out my stitches and GD that hurt like heck! maybe 8 days is a little long to wait... tonight I noticed some discomfort at the drain hole site. im scabbed over and starting to scar but there is a small knot under the incision and it hurts to push on it. im sure its just tissue repairing so ill have to watch it.
  4. Phoenixrise
    Phoenixrise
    I am happy your doing well, for sure keep us posted your very detailed I can give you that much. You should write Dr. Q a pamphlet with your journey for him to give to his patients to read. You know so they can review it because they will know exactly what to expect, for those who are not internet goers. I am saying it as a complement so don't take it the wrong way because when you type stuff it can sound one way and meant another. I just think it is a great idea, maybe something to consider since not many people know about the sleeve just lap-band or bypass. Well, I got a killer headache right now from lots of homework and research. Just took two aspirins. After the recent events glad everyone is still positive, and you all should be. Make sure you get your rest as well, with your nutrients and everything.
  5. gemini*eyes
    gemini*eyes
    how are you doing on loss Phoenix?