Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Newbie sleever and RN. Just want to say Hi

1. Unlvrn
    Unlvrn
    Hi to all my fellow nurses. I have my consult 10/4. Not using insurance since I don't care for the surgeon that is contracted. Hopefully surgery within 3-4 weeks. I'm a charge nurse on Med/surg. Oncology unit. Hoping to return to work in 2 weeks. Anyone from Las Vegas? Thanks
  2. Indiangivr
    Indiangivr
    Welcome!
  3. Indiangivr
    Indiangivr
    Welcome!
  4. delmy
    delmy
    Welcome to this site...it is a source of wonderful support and information. You are about to begin a journey that is an answer to your prayers.
  5. healthy one
    healthy one
    Welcome. Vegas is cool. Best wishes with your procedure!
  6. healthy one
    healthy one
    Welcome. Vegas is cool. Best wishes with your procedure!
  7. AngelNP
    AngelNP
    Welcome! I"ve been passing around the "Sleeve Bible" (26 page detailed document on eating/lifestyle advise). Let me know if you would like a copy (you'll have to give me your email for me to send it to you...some here have not been able to open it when I put it on this site).
    Good Luck and God Bless,
    Jen
  8. AngelNP
    AngelNP
    Welcome! I"ve been passing around the "Sleeve Bible" (26 page detailed document on eating/lifestyle advise). Let me know if you would like a copy (you'll have to give me your email for me to send it to you...some here have not been able to open it when I put it on this site).
    Good Luck and God Bless,
    Jen
  9. AngelNP
    AngelNP
    Good Luck and God Bless,
    Jen
  10. AngelNP
    AngelNP
    Good Luck and God Bless,
    Jen
  11. vwpeery
    vwpeery
    Hi, and welcome
    Valerie
  12. vwpeery
    vwpeery
    Hi, and welcome
    Valerie
  13. lakenurse
    lakenurse
    hello to all !!! I'm a nurse also ..wanting to hear about peoples experiences and where you have had your surgeries .Im looking a surgery in Mexico ,so anybody have a great surgeon at an appropriate price I'd love to have links to those site.
  14. lakenurse
    lakenurse
    hello to all !!! I'm a nurse also ..wanting to hear about peoples experiences and where you have had your surgeries .Im looking a surgery in Mexico ,so anybody have a great surgeon at an appropriate price I'd love to have links to those site.
  15. Rn1334
    Rn1334
    Angelnp
    I would luv a copy of tHe bible? You can email it to rn1334@att.net thanks
  16. Rn1334
    Rn1334
    Angelnp
    I would luv a copy of tHe bible? You can email it to rn1334@att.net thanks
  17. BCmomabear
    BCmomabear
    Welcome. Don't go back to work too soon. As nurses, we often push ourselves beyond reason, and don't take care of ourselves as we should. I was very tired for a full month post op and required a nap everyday.
  18. BCmomabear
    BCmomabear
    Welcome. Don't go back to work too soon. As nurses, we often push ourselves beyond reason, and don't take care of ourselves as we should. I was very tired for a full month post op and required a nap everyday.
  19. myrtlejune
    myrtlejune
    Hi All!

RN from St.Louis looking to have surgery in January by Dr.Eagon. All pre-op work is finished, just need insurance auth. and then schedule surgery.

Best of luck to us all!
    Judy