Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Making my decision, help.

1. txbluebonnet
    txbluebonnet
    Considering going with Dr. Alejandro López Ortega. Can anyone give me your feelings on using him or his wife and hospital mi?
  2. L.Gould
    L.Gould
    Hi txbluebonnet,
    I had my vsg surgery with Dr. Lopez and his wife Dr. Osuna, they are great surgeons, very caring and answered all my questions before and after surgery.
    Was happy with the entire process, nurses and coordinators were very good. If you have specific questions, you can pm me and I'll give you my email address.
  3. ConnieDelacruz
    ConnieDelacruz
    just had my surgery on Monday and i am doing great a little bit of disconfort with the gass but all in all a good experience. we did however have issues with sharing a room...they had scheduled to many people so we doubled up...the nurses were forgetful...like not stocking the toilet paper or fresh towels for everyone in the room not emptying the garbage..simple things that could have been better.....any more questions send me a message
  4. itchycat55
    itchycat55
    I went trhough ALighterMe and all was fine. (Overcrowding and lack of supplies should be reported to the coordinator.) More than one company sends people to Mi Doctor Hospital.
    They ususally work as a team, the doctors, but when I had my surgery there was a family emergency, so Dr Osuna was not present. He met with me 2 times before the surgery and 3 times post surgery, once at the hotel to take out the drain.
    I had a much better experience than expected. The hospital was clean and staff attentive. Hotel was super.
    Another outfit that sent a lady at the same time as me was just about ignored by her coordinator. She was told she was coming to visit and never showed, didn't check in on her by phone, left out of the loop, so she hung out with us from ALighterMe and even went on our shopping excursion with us. The customer service was beyond what I would have expected!