Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Hello

1. NEANER
    NEANER
    Well friends November 7th is almost here. Getting a bit nervous now.
  2. businessgirl
    businessgirl
    Im getting happy !
  3. businessgirl
    businessgirl
    Im getting happy !
  4. butterscott
    butterscott
    Save the date November 26th! Being born again, surgery date. Thank GOD!
  5. Gailrp
    Gailrp
    Best wishes to all. I had my surgery Oct 22nd and all is going well. I am down 22.5 lbs from Oct 8th (starting from the 2 week liquid diet) and am determined to see this as a rousing success. I wish you all the same easy recovery as I have had and much happiness.
  6. Lcardullo
    Lcardullo
    Best of luck, Neaner! I wish mine was next week but I have a few more weeks to go.
  7. Lcardullo
    Lcardullo
    Best of luck, Neaner! I wish mine was next week but I have a few more weeks to go.
  8. bchevery
    bchevery
    godspeed with your recovery i dont get min until march good luck
  9. LWillowwood
    LWillowwood
    Good luck to all who have had the surgery and you won't regret it to all who are waiting! I'm up 2 lbs today and a little aggravated at myself because I KNOW that it is my own fault! Once the sleeve stretches out, you can still eat too much and even before that you can definitely eat the WRONG stuff! I've been doing both :-( Oh well - time to use the tool and jump back on the healthy eating bandwagon! I'd say this is the hardest part - 6 months out when you CAN eat again. Now your willpower is getting tested (something I was never good at before the surgery!). Since I just got the sleeve and don't have the malabsorption that comes with the other surgeries, I probably can get away with more (no dumping syndrome for sweets for example) and the calories "stick". Keep good thoughts for me everyone please!
  10. LWillowwood
    LWillowwood
    Good luck to all who have had the surgery and you won't regret it to all who are waiting! I'm up 2 lbs today and a little aggravated at myself because I KNOW that it is my own fault! Once the sleeve stretches out, you can still eat too much and even before that you can definitely eat the WRONG stuff! I've been doing both :-( Oh well - time to use the tool and jump back on the healthy eating bandwagon! I'd say this is the hardest part - 6 months out when you CAN eat again. Now your willpower is getting tested (something I was never good at before the surgery!). Since I just got the sleeve and don't have the malabsorption that comes with the other surgeries, I probably can get away with more (no dumping syndrome for sweets for example) and the calories "stick". Keep good thoughts for me everyone please!
  11. ChrisJ
    ChrisJ
    Neaner, good thoughts of an easy surgery and recovery coming your way...butterscot, I start my pre-op diet on your surgery date - I will take focus off my minor inconvenience and focus on your wonderful new start... Lwillowwood, come back, revisit the excitement of our new beginnings and recharge your journey. We believe in you...and we know you believe in us.
  12. ChrisJ
    ChrisJ
    Neaner, good thoughts of an easy surgery and recovery coming your way...butterscot, I start my pre-op diet on your surgery date - I will take focus off my minor inconvenience and focus on your wonderful new start... Lwillowwood, come back, revisit the excitement of our new beginnings and recharge your journey. We believe in you...and we know you believe in us.
  13. ChrisJ
    ChrisJ
  14. ChrisJ
    ChrisJ
    This thread doesn't show it's posted your reply...so I did it too many times as others did. Sorry!
  15. CathyBERN
    CathyBERN
    Good luck to those getting sleeved. Its been a little padt three month
    And I am down 55 pounds. Yes I can overeat, but if I do, I'll throw up.
    Yes I can the wrong things, but most of the wrong things I can not stand
    The taste of, mostly to sweet for me know. Don't be mad at yourself, just
    Decide if your old habbits are worth all the hard work you have put into
    Your self so far. We are human, we all make mistakes the trick is learning
    From them.
  16. CathyBERN
    CathyBERN
    Good luck to those getting sleeved. Its been a little past three month
    And I am down 55 pounds. Yes I can overeat, but if I do, I'll throw up.
    Yes I can the wrong things, but most of the wrong things I can eat, I can not stand
    the taste of them, mostly too sweet for me now. Don't be mad at yourself, just
    Decide if your old habbits are worth all the hard work you have put into
    Your self so far. We are human, we all make mistakes the trick is learning
    From them.