Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

My Journey to Mexico for my sleeve with Dr. Quinones

1. Enfury8me
    Enfury8me
    As some of you know I went to Mexico this past Tuesday and had my gastric sleeve. I had the most wonderful experience with Dr. Quinones and his staff!! Dr. Quinones is a very professional Doctor and he came to check on me both days after my surgery while I was in the hospital there. The nurses and doctors were also amazing!! I had my hubby by my side each and every step and I am now back home in Iowa an doing great!!! I still have some lingering gas pains (which is to be expected) but otherwise no pain what so ever. Two days after my surgery I was able to drink a 12 oz bottle of apple juice. (Took a little time but I did it!) I never had any nausea or vomiting at all. Now I must mention Eddie the driver- Very nice guy and quite a character at that! And I can't forget Henry- Dr. Quinones Liazon- What an amazing guy he is!! He took care of every little detail while we were there. I was totally satisfied to the max with my AMAZING EXPERIENCE!!!
  2. Tracie_t
    Tracie_t
    I had the same wonderful experience. Eddie is a character and had me laughing the whole way coming and going..... The best experience ever!!! Glad you are doing better
  3. judy79
    judy79
    I been waiting to hear from you. So glad you are doing better!!!
  4. judy79
    judy79
    I been waiting to hear from you. So glad you are doing better!!!
  5. Texas76058
    Texas76058
    Glad you are home and doing so well!
  6. Texas76058
    Texas76058
  7. Texas76058
    Texas76058