Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Sleep apnea test

1. Brady38
    Brady38
    Did you guys have to take a sleep apnea test. They want me to but I don't want to get it done
  2. Phoenixrise
    Phoenixrise
    Sorry I was self-pay in Tijuana, it was not required. I wouldn't know the answer to this question. Hopefully someone here does.
  3. cloud1103
    cloud1103
    I was self pay in dallas and he required one, even though i knew i didnt have sleep apnea
  4. PHATDIVABBW
    PHATDIVABBW
    I took the test. My doc didn't think I had sleep apnea but it was part of the respiratory consult. I was a little nervous but it's really simple. I was diagnosed with SA and was on a cpap machine 3 weeks pre-surg. I had to take it with me to the hospital but didn't use it because I was too nauseous to handle the mask and dry heaving after my surgery.
  5. hope4me
    hope4me
    I was intending to ask. what is SA. They may have told me, but I don't remember. I have taken the sleep test(1st part of Aug). but have heard nothing from it, so I don't know what's up with it. I'm also self paying and this is not required, My Dr just wanted me to have this done to rule out sleep apniea. Since I had gain a lot of weight. I found myself snoring. some days worse than others so I was told by hubby. But anyway that is that...
  6. taeinga
    taeinga
    My pulmonologist is requiring me to have a sleep apnea test. I'm going to do the portable one from home. I was actually supposed to pick it up this morning, but forgot to. lol. So, I set a phone alarm to remind me to pick it up tomorrow morning. After that, I have one last appt with pcp for a pre-op clearance mini physical and I should be ready to submit to insurance for approval.