Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

my surgeon left the practice!

1. crystal
    crystal
    My surgeon left the practice so my packet wasn't submitted to insurance. Now I'm surgeon shopping. I'm thinking about going to Dr.Baptista in Jax Fl do any of u know him?
  2. florida 60 girl
    florida 60 girl
    Oh I am using Dr Miro Uchal out of St Vincents God bless.
  3. OOOWEEBABY!
    OOOWEEBABY!
    My surgeon is Dr.Arun Rao. She is wonderful and I am very happy with her. Here's a link to her. Arundathi (Arun) Rao, M.D. Bariatric Surgeon - ObesityHelp She works out of Memorial Hospital. They have wonderful bariatric coordinators at Memorial who make sure that your packet goes through smoothly and to hold your hand and guide you through before and after surgery. They are a husband and wife team named Meghan and Jarrod Buchmann. Really nice people, and they are both Sleevers, too! So, they know how it really is. Memorial Hospital has the Highly Qualified status that insurance companies are looking for. They also have a dedicated wing just for bariatric patients. If my best friend asked me where to go, I would direct her to all of the people and the hospital I went to. As a matter of fact, I did! Best wishes to you, honey!
  4. Elyne
    Elyne
    Oh Noo did you find another provider
  5. janas94
    janas94
    I am also using Dr Uchal anyone else use him? I should be having my surgery in Feb if all goes well. Crystal who did you use?
  6. Newbody2013
    Newbody2013
    U S baratric in st Augustine two drs in practice awesome staff