Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Anyone from Arkansas?

1. Dyanne4293
    Dyanne4293
    I'm searching for sleevers in the state of Arkansas.
  2. sweetbee74
    sweetbee74
    I'm from AR but have not had surgery yet. Or a revision yet....
  3. ojosverdes14
    ojosverdes14
    im from littke rock
  4. Dyanne4293
    Dyanne4293
    Hello Arkansans! When was your surgery? Where? Mine was 7/17/12. I went to Mexico. I've lost 55lbs so far, and 8 pant sizes. I have 20lbs to go to reach my goal.
  5. Wiseguy
    Wiseguy
    Hi all, Carlisle AR here, I was sleeved in Mexico on Jan 16, 2013 and started out at 320 and I'm down 40 counting my pre-op time, 185 is my goal.
  6. Fawn1120
    Fawn1120
    I'm from Northwest Arkansas! Going to see Dr Ramos Kelly in TJ , Mexico. I will get surgery in late march or April, 2013. I get scared some days thinking about getting a on a plane to travel to Tijuana to remove most of my stomach. But, I'm tired of the 'Losing' battle if ya know what I mean.

Hope everyone is doing well
    Linda
  7. Sharobert
    Sharobert
    Im from ola, arkansas, getting my sleeve april 1,2013. Im nervous but so ready, am going to mexico by myself, but im sure i will meet alot of great people while im there at the hotel that are there for the same thing
  8. Foxy'smom
    Foxy'smom
    I am from Jonesboro. I am scheduled to have my surgery 5/10/13.
  9. Dyanne4293
    Dyanne4293
    Sharobert - I was in a group of 8 that had the surgery on the same date. Some of us have kept in touch and built a bond. I would encourage you to take someone to Mexico with you. But if unable to due to finances, I understand!
    It's the best thing I've ever done for me and my health!!
  10. anqu76
    anqu76
    I'm from Little Rock. My surgery is scheduled for December. I'm having it here in Little Rock.
  11. TiffiJo
    TiffiJo
    I'm in Central AR. Going to Tijuana to see Dr Almanza on September 30th!
  12. bbarnett51
    bbarnett51
    tiffijo' I hope you are doing well today!
  13. bbarnett51
    bbarnett51
    I live in Little Rock and heading to Mexico on Nov. 13th. With Alighterme and Dr Ortiz. I'm excited and scared s@&!less all in one.
  14. Fondabee
    Fondabee
    I live in Hartford Arkansas but I am having my surgery next Wednesday, October 9 in Oklahoma at the Indian Health Services Hospital in Tahlequah.
  15. Dyanne4293
    Dyanne4293
    How's everyone doing these days?