Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

I am so glad I found this Dr, I feel like it was the best Dr and decision I have made.

1. judy79
    judy79
    This Dr beats the price, and standards by far as far as I am concerned. I will know alot more AFTER I go. But from the differences in prices, and FREE hotel and many times FREE airfare. I'm excited to go!
  2. Phoenixrise
    Phoenixrise
    I know what you mean I got the best price and great service. I wish more people knew about him. I also added photos so you all would know what the facility looked like. I am thinking of going back to see him in December so he can see my progress. If anyone had any questions check out my page or hit me directly I am here for ALL of you.
  3. Enfury8me
    Enfury8me
    Hi Judy,
    I also have Dr. Quinones and will be having my sleeve in 2 months!!! I am so excited to get this over and get going on the weightloss journey!! When are you having yours??
  4. LivingLifeJohnson
    LivingLifeJohnson
    Glad to see a group for Dr Sergio Quinones. I have decided to go with him for my sleeve my surgery date is October 3rd 2012. I am so EXCITED!! Cant wait!! Thanks phoenixrise for putting me up on this group
  5. Flutrby429@yahoo.com
    Flutrby429@yahoo.com
    How much did everyone pay?
  6. gemini*eyes
    gemini*eyes
    $4000 plus $60 for meds