Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Just got my date!!!

1. funnyfarm319
    funnyfarm319
    I just received an email from Omar that Dr Kelly has an opening on August 31. So excited, so nervous, never thought i could have so many emotions running at the same time. How do you cope with the nerves!!!
  2. slim2012
    slim2012
    Congrats on scheduling!~ I just got back last Tuesday. You're going to be happy. Omar & Dr Kelly will take good care of you. I was really nervous too it helped me to make a list of the things I'm looking forward to.
    Love your profile picture, is that your horse? Riding my horse is on my list of things I'm looking forward to having more fun with as I get healthier! I'm sure swinging on & balance will get better as the lbs come off
  3. timeforchange
    timeforchange
    Hi ya, i just got out of florence hospital and am at the hotel lucerna as i type. You will love it here, doctor kelly rocks, he's a pro!!! everyone is so sweet and things run smoothly. I can't fault a single thing. If you are staying at the same hotel go across the road to casa de mole restaurant and try there chicken broth it is sooo yummy. Best of luck for your journey
  4. funnyfarm319
    funnyfarm319
    Thanks for the good news, and congrats on the new start. It always helps to hear other stories go so smoothly. No, she is not mine. I rode a lot as a child and teen, and always loved the joy and freedom that such beautiful beast brings. I have been too big for too many years to have a comfortable ride for me or the poor horse. I can't wait to be able to enjoy that part of my life again.
  5. blessedahf
    blessedahf
    I guess at this point, you've been sleeved!! YAY!!!! I hope your trip and surgery ran smoothly. Mine did. Kelly is awesome, as you probably know by now Congrats again on arriving on the other side!! Life is only going to get better from here!!