Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Hi Cysters!

1. Veronica_Lennon
    Veronica_Lennon
    I am so grateful to have found this group! My name is Veronica and I just got sleeved on 7/17/12. I have been living with PCOS since I was a teenager. My husband and I tried fertility treatment by taking Metformin but it made me so sick. I decided to take the healthy route to combat it and that's where the sleeve came in. I am hoping to return to a normal functioning body so that we can have a f amply. I lost one of my ovaries at the age of 14 which was traumatic. Looking forward to this incredible journey filled with God's blessings.
  2. Butterfly17
    Butterfly17
    Lots of positive attitude coming from someone who definitely has had a struggle or two!Good for you!!! Metformin is a trickly medication works for some and not for others, did you try aldactone ?

I wish you the best! How do you feel since the procedure? PCOS is one of my comorbities as well

ALison
  3. Veronica_Lennon
    Veronica_Lennon
    I am feeling great so far.. Just sore but I have hardly any bruising. Was able to start full liquids today. Didn't try aldactone. When I lost my 35 pounds Pre surgery my cycle started to regulate so I have no doubt that they will be normal soon which hopefully means ovulation good luck to you too! Veronica
  4. Butterfly17
    Butterfly17
    That's great!

I am apprehensive to loose any weight prior to my procedure, I am just trying to keep it as is for insurance reasons...

Oh the big O! Best of luck to u!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope things work out!!!

And thank you XO