Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

how is everyone doing

1. sheflys435
    sheflys435
    I just wanted to check in with all of the May sleevers and see how everyone is doing.
  2. Mylifeinpink
    Mylifeinpink
    AWESOME! How are you doin?
  3. suzy872
    suzy872
    I was sleeved 5/15/12 and I have lost a total of 58 lbs however nothing in the last 3 weeks. I hope I am just in a stall and my weight loss will resume. It sure is a lot easier to eat whatever I want now. Its scary because I am only halfway to my first goal weight. My hair has been falling out the last couple of months and still is. How are you and how much have you lost? Any stalls?
  4. suzy872
    suzy872
    I was sleeved 5/15/12 and I have lost a total of 58 lbs however nothing in the last 3 weeks. I hope I am just in a stall and my weight loss will resume. It sure is a lot easier to eat whatever I want now. Its scary because I am only halfway to my first goal weight. My hair has been falling out the last couple of months and still is. How are you and how much have you lost? Any stalls?
  5. suzy872
    suzy872
  6. eva
    eva
    Hi I was sleeved in May 2012 also and have lost 61 pounds and its scary because I have stalled and only lost 2 pounds in a month. My hair has become lifeless and is scaring me because Im worried as you can almost see my scalp in places. I just don't know what to do about it. I just can't drink those protein shakes, but I try like heck to eat protein. So what's the problem anyone know?