Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

How much does Dr A. Ortiz charge for the sleeve?

1. UIHCPNA
    UIHCPNA
    He’s my top surgeon choice (as is OCC for the facility), but I can not find a current cost anywhere for him?
  2. Kindle
    Kindle
    Just email or call them. They aren’t a high volume, assembly line operation, so you won’t find any “bargain basement” price advertising. Great folks to deal with and they will provide you with lots of good info, not high pressure sales tactics.
  3. paralegal67
    paralegal67
    I would urge you to research physicians and no use medical tourism companies for any surgery in Mexico. Dr. Ariel Ortiz is with Obesity Control Center and The Ariel Center which does plastics. His CV with his extensive training and education is on the Obesity Control Center website. Also, they have a youtube page which shoes the various surgeries they perform, interviews with patients and other travel and nutritional information videos. I had surgery 9-11-17 and I am traveling with my cousin next month to use him for Gastric sleeve surgery as well. I have had great success and have never received better care in the United States. Best of luck to you in finding the right surgeon.