Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Bmi 37

1. Tim 1
    Tim 1
    I am about 10 days out, I also have had people tell me that I am big boned not fat. I have been overweight most of my life. Just tired of being fat. I also am boarder line diabetic have sleep apnea border line high blood pressure and my dr says he really felt be the best thing for me. I am 270 lbs would like to get down to around 200 lbs this is where I feel good. fixing to start liquid week any thoughts on how to get through this week, any advice would be helpful. Also any post op sleevers what does your daily food consist of. Basically what do you eat through the day
  2. Joyzeegrl2
    Joyzeegrl2
    I'm 10 days out too. Glad it's over with. People say things like big boned just to be polite. Also, there's so many obese pemy doctor said that as a society we've forgotten what a healthy weight looks like. I work in a sedentary job and there's lots of people heavier than me. I'm still fat.when I get back to work I plan on telling people if they ask me. I aslo would prefer everyone knows because they might hold me accountable should I wish to eat something I shouldn't.
  3. Joyzeegrl2
    Joyzeegrl2
    As far as what I eat, it's mostly still the shakes at 10 days out.