Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Question

1. Delgado2000
    Delgado2000
    I have a some questions for those who have recently had surgery with Dr Almanza. I had my surgery in 2015 so I need some updated info if anything has changed. I'm referring a friend to go to Dr Almanza. Does Doc still use the same hospital, HMN? I think thats what it was called. Which hotel are patients staying at for after care? Any info is greatly appreciated! Thanks, Esther
  2. Barbzilla
    Barbzilla
    Hi, I just had surgery Oct. 6 with Dr. Almanza. His surgeries are now performed at Green and Health Hospital in Tijuana, and patients stay at Hotel Hacienda del Rio for the last two nights of their stay.
  3. Pattimelt
    Pattimelt
    He’s now at a new, small hospital called Green and Health Hospital. I believe the hotel is the same, unless it’s changed since April. I loved Dr. Almanza, he was very sweet.
  4. Tamera2
    Tamera2
    I had Dr Almanza 1-24-17. He was wonderful along with the entire staff both at the hospital and hotel. I went through Weightloss Agents. They were great to work with. The hospital I used was HLM and Hotel Hacienda. Best experience. Wouldn’t go anywhere else. I’ve lost 133lbs in less than 10mos. Happy to answer any questions. Best of luck to your friend.