Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Pre-Op test

1. Brandy O'Brien
    Brandy O'Brien
    So, I had my last regular visit with my doc on the 26th, and on that day he asked "when do you want to have the surgery?" I said I was ready and he scheduled me for October 12th! That being said, I was also scheduled for pre op testing and that is tomorrow, such a short period of time this is all being done it seems lol..anyway..doc gave me a paper that said time to be there and just a little about what will be done. So, what I'm wondering is what will be done tomorrow..i mean I have already had blood work done once before, done a sleep study, pulm and cardo, ekg, and doc knows I don't smoke so not sure if I will have to take a nicotine/urine test..just don't know what to expect lol. As today is day 1 of my 2 week clear liquid diet and I was so focused on asking about getting the right foods and such to eat I didn't even ask for her to go over what to expect tomorrow. So any ideas, or anything you guys had done would help.
    Thanks so much
  2. ShelbyMoore
    ShelbyMoore
    Hi Brandy,
    How was that appointment? What did you end up doing?

It seems you should have had your surgery by now.. how exciting! Are things going well?

I’m wishing you much success