Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

6 days after surgery!!! Felling good.

1. ChrisL
    ChrisL
    Hello all!!! I am back from Tijuana surgery went really well. I have had no issues at all with my surgery. I had it done Wednesday the 13th of September. I was up walking the halls that day after. I walked over 10,000 steps the next day. We had a great group of people. I think 11 had surgery the same day. I was the only guy. Only a few people that I met had problem after most of them where very minor. I met one person that had surgery a few days after mine. She was having a lot of problems but she ate real food the day before her surgery. That was a bad plan. If you are going to do this you have to be all in. Don't cheat it's a very short time in your life and your health is more important then food. Follow your pre op diet. They told me to do 5 days I did 12 of the pre op diet. I wanted to insure things went well.
  2. Barbzilla
    Barbzilla
    ChrisL., I didn't realize when I responded to your other post that you have the same surgeon I'll have!

By the way, are you in any pain? Any troubles moving around, like getting in and out of bed?
  3. Rob0079
    Rob0079
    Congratulations Chris! So the journey begins! So happy to hear everything went smooth. What type of supplements did they recommend you take? Curious WIFI work good in hospital and hotel?
  4. ChrisL
    ChrisL
    I have not had any pain. A little discomfort after I got home but I took some kids Advil. I have not taken any in a while. I walk 11,000 steps the day after surgery. So no problems with getting out of bed at all.
  5. ChrisL
    ChrisL
    WIFI worked well in both places. My phone has wifi calling so that worked out well. They suggested chew-able vitamins. I have not been able to take them yet.
  6. Flygirldfw
    Flygirldfw
    Wow recovery doesn't sound bad at all! How is the diet afterwards? I'm still waiting on approval from the surgeons office but I plan to go mid november! Glad you're doing well. Makes me less nervous!