Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Definitely at a stand still

1. NLT
    NLT
    Any August sleevers at a stand still? First week I lost 21lbs. Haven't moved the scale in about 5 days. I attribute it to my body reacting to the very low calorie diet I am on. Barely hitting 350 calories a day. I am averaging 35-45 grams of protein daily. I never thought it would be this hard to eat. Hope everyone is doing well. We will keep trudging together 😊
  2. FantaSleeve
    FantaSleeve
    It's totaly normal! You will lose big, then platu for a week or two, then lose big again. Then it will slowly come off. I had surgery June 8th. I've lost 65lbs total. But it's only about 2lbs max a week now.
  3. KYbourbanaged53
    KYbourbanaged53
    Hi, August 21st, 20lbs⬇ and I also feel like it's just a stall - while the body is trying to cipher what the heck's happening, it's going to happen, and this wait is worth it
  4. meag1971
    meag1971
    yep havig the same issue but i know my body will adjust over time
  5. ShariBerry
    ShariBerry
    Same here. August 21st was my surgery date. 16 Lbs lost in the first week. Now in my 3rd week and the scale is having trouble moving. BUT I've heard that once I'm able to start adding pureed food, and increasing calories, it starts to come off again. Stalls are normal! Just stick to your plan, and it will come off.
  6. NLT
    NLT
    So nice to see I am not alone. Gives me confidence that I am not doing something wrong.
  7. Suzjsan
    Suzjsan
    Glad to find this thread. I am going through a stall too since the first week. This thread gave me some relief. Thanks for sharing!
  8. Carrie7227
    Carrie7227
    I had my in July, totally normal. Happened to me. Now Im over the hump and it's melting off. Good Luck!!
  9. Pooter527
    Pooter527
    Had my surgery 8/8. Lost 25 lbs first week. Then it was almost nothing. Was nauseous all the time. Protein shakes made me sick. Still struggling to eat in general. Only lost 7 more lbs and it's been a month.