Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

6 weeks for me!

1. ImMelting
    ImMelting
    I have turned a corner, finally figuring out how to work with my tiny tummy. Energy is picking up!
    How are all the July Sleevers doing?
  2. rhenson
    rhenson
    I am almost 8 weeks out. Just signed up at a local women's fitness club. I'm ready to tackle the next phase and keep shedding pounds, inches and medications!
  3. belle69142
    belle69142
    I'm 6 weeks out. Still feeling tired. But not enough to nap or anything but I feel weak. Need to walk more I think. My muscles are tired. Stomach hurts around one incision when I bend over so it makes it hard to do housework and stuff like that. I cleaned this week for company and you know how you clean for company. Got to be perfect haha. That wore me completely out. Still recovering. I should have gotten a cleaner for the day to help me
  4. Bearup
    Bearup
    Five weeks. Also tired and trying to adapt to some foods. Joined a gym but don't go as often as I should. Good news is that the incisions are nearly invisible and I can go swimming again.
  5. Carrie7227
    Carrie7227
    I just started to feel not as tired but I also started to take a lot more vitamins along with an electrolyte supplement. I had a lot of complications due to a pre existing condition. What has everyones weight loss been? Ive lost what feels like a lot but maybe I just don't like seeing myself in a mirror still.
  6. GigiUSA
    GigiUSA
    I feel really good. I am not as tired as I had been. Now I am just really, really cold every night LOL It's ok, I have a snuggly blanket I roll myself up in before bed. I am working on food choices and what feels good going down, or when it gets to my sleeve. Trying to focus more on nutrition and fluids.