Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Spouse

1. Rob0079
    Rob0079
    Did anyone have difficulty trying to convince their spouse that Having the surgery at Green&Health is safe?
  2. KYbourbanaged53
    KYbourbanaged53
    My husband and other family members raised eyebrows at Tijuana, but soon settled down accepting that I'd done the research and didn't have any concerns myself
    I also presented in a manner of confidence that assured them as much as it did me, lol
    There is much to work through, preparing for a life change.... will your spouse accompany you? All the best to you
  3. Rob0079
    Rob0079
    Thank you for your story! I have done a ton of research like yourself and as you can see still am. I just haven't had a chance to present it yet! I am not sure if she will yet. We haven't gotten that far! Any words of advice when I do get there?
  4. KYbourbanaged53
    KYbourbanaged53
    Hi! When you get there?...I suspect you refer to your announcement of a decision? Well assuming your spouse is familiar with your efforts to gain more knowledge and years of dieting, failures and successes, I found it best to state the decision, the importance of it the thought that went into it and express the need for support. Best wishes you know your spouse and I'm sure you will be mindful of their concerns as well
  5. Martini
    Martini
    well my family had concerns with the dr. but i kept doing research and decided for my self that i was gonna continue on with him. anyone having this type of thing done is at risk. and if he really did mess up years ago then im sure that things have been corrected or WLA would not be still working with him and or he would be stripped of his licesnce by now
  6. Rob0079
    Rob0079
    Thank you for your stories. I booked today for October 6th! Can't wait!
  7. Tamera2
    Tamera2
    My Husband was very supportive but my mom wasn't. However now that my life is a million times better she thinks this was the best decision I ever made. I'm happy to talk to you and your wife and answer any questions she has. Very excited for you. Congratulations on making this life saving decision.