Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

How are all of the May sleevers doing?

1. Muchomedic
    Muchomedic
    Here is your chance to post your success or ask questions....so come on my fellow May sleevers and let's start talking!!

For myself, I am very pleased with my progress. I have lost a total of 61 pounds since I started this journey on my "pre-pre-op" diet and have lost 18 pounds since surgery 13 days ago. I'm still in the full liquids portion of my diet but will soon graduate to pureed. No problems so far except a little left side muscle pain....have to make myself slow down and not overdo it and remember I just had major surgery less than 2 weeks ago. Look forward to seeing everyone's posts. Have a great day and stay strong!!
  2. cgprincess
    cgprincess
    Hey muchomedic. You're doing way better than I am! but I suspect a lot of that has to do with your starting weight and your gender.

I have lost 26 lb since my liquid diet, about 12 since my surgery. I'm on pureed now, but haven't lost any weight since last thursday. i started my cycle on monday so i suspect that has a lot to do with it.

I had some side muscle pain around that time too, it goes away when walking. My issue now is not overeating and staying on a schedule

also. vitamins. I hate my vitamins so much! there's so many! uhg!
  3. Eileen G
    Eileen G
    I am doing good. Cgprincess, have you tried the multivitamin chewables. They aren't bad at all.
  4. Bothsidesnow2017
    Bothsidesnow2017
    Hi all may sleepers! I am doing great. Had some weird lingering lower right pain for the last 2 weeks but it went away on Wednesday, I had called my doc bc I was worried it might be a blood clot even though I had no other symptoms (redness swelling fever etc)

I may have jumped back into power walking too soon so I stopped and just did leisurely walks with my pooch.

How are you guys doing????
  5. Oregon45
    Oregon45
    New to the group. I had my surgery on May 24th. Down 26lbs from time I started my colon cleanse week before surgery til today (31 on dr scale but sticking to my scale at home). HATING my colagen and powder vitamins but hoping to start feeling more energetic now that I can take them. The only meat my stomach seems to accept is soft fish, getting most protein and veggies through protein shakes. Not really feeling hungry so I set alarms on my phone to remind me to eat throughout the day. Best of luck to you all.
  6. dollychapa
    dollychapa
    Hello all, I have lost 30 lbs since 5/25/17. I am hoping someone would be able to help with my two problems I am having. 1. Is anyone having trouble with getting your water intake in. I am really struggling with water or just drinking anything at all. I try to have a protein shack for breakfast but only a few sips and I am full. I am worried that I am dehydrated and this maybe why I feel sluggish all the time. 2. I am also having a hard time with bowel movements (I'm sure it's because I don't drink enough water). I can go almost a week without one and this is starting to freak me out. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated?

Thank you
  7. Eliotropes
    Eliotropes
    Hello All,

I had my surgery on 28th of April 2017. I am struggling with bad eating habits coming back. I eat all day long small quantities. Anyone facing same issue? I also dont think I have lost enough weight