Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

New Here

1. 00Shae
    00Shae
    Hello, I am new here. I am just starting out on my journey. I have had one appointment at the clinic in Medicine Hat and I have several more booked. I am excited about starting my journey. I have come on here to get advice and information.

2. blinky31
    blinky31
    Hi 00shae, congratulations on you decision i get my surgery july 7 in mexico i am very excited keep intouch
  3. 00Shae
    00Shae
    I have been going to the barieratric clinic in Medicine Hat and just last month the in house doctor put me on the waiting list for surgery
  4. 00Shae
    00Shae
    Still going to my appointments. They said it could be 7 to 9 months before I see the surgeon, but in the mean time I have monthly appointments to keep me busy. I have seen of course my Nurse, who is my case manager, the dietitian, the psychiatrist, the in house doctor and I have appointments coming up with the OT and PT. Also repeat visits with everyone else expect the doctor. He did not feel he needed to see me again. So I was told 7 to 9 months in July so now I have 6 to 8 months left to go lol. The count down to meet the surgeon is on!