Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Just my opinion....

1. Muchomedic
    Muchomedic
    I want to give my opinion of Dr. Almanza and his services for anyone who wants to read it. For myself I believe the gastric sleeve surgery was the right option. I had yo-yo'd up and down with my weight since childhood and for this surgery to give me a tool to control that weight to a greater degree than I was able to do without it has been a godsend. Now this surgery probably isn't for everyone and Dr. Almanza's services probably aren't for everyone. If you feel that you should be treated in Mexico the same as you are here in the United States then you will be disappointed. Not that the patient care and attention to infection control wasn't excellent, because in my opinion it was, but you are not going to be "babied" like you are here. I spoke with Dr. Almanza the morning of surgery where he did an explanation of the procedure and answered any questions that I or the group of people that was having surgery at the same time had. That was the last time that I saw him, and I am fine with that, but some people want to have contact with their surgeon following the procedure. The nursing staff was more than adequate for my needs both in the hospital and at the hotel for recovery. They were very attentive to the needs of all the patients after surgery, giving medications for pain, nausea and infection control in a timely, efficient manner. The physician at the hotel, which I didn't even know was the physician because he never identified himself as such until the second day there, did an excellent job of evaluating my wounds and caring for me as well as the nursing staff. Overall, I am very happy with the procedure, Dr. Almanza and his staff, and weightlossagents.com. As of today, counting the weight lost during my own "diet" phase to prepare myself and the pre-op diet of 5 days and the 8 days since surgery I have lost a total of 57lbs in 6 weeks time!
  2. GigiUSA
    GigiUSA
    Thank you for the insight for your experience in Mexico with the Weight loss Agents. It does help me to prepare for my surgery with them in July. I don't have to be babied but just want to have a safe surgery with professional aftercare. Your results so far are outstanding!!!
  3. princabessa
    princabessa
    I also had a great experience! I am 2 years post op and look and feel amazing! I am able to eat a lot more now n gained 5-10 lbs from my lowest weight but I Annie back on track and feel amazing! Still have to make good choices! My only regret is not doing it sooner!
  4. GigiUSA
    GigiUSA
    Thank you!!! It is very comforting to hear success stories from others that have been through it
  5. Martini
    Martini
    thank you so much for this information. im not one that has to be babied either. just tell me what to do and leave me be. im sure that sounds crazy to some but i am just one of those type of ppl whom likes to be in my own space with some peace when im not feeling good or when in pain.