Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

How is everybody getting on?

1. ollina
    ollina
    Hi all,
    I was sleeved on January 16th and so far I have lost close to 50lb. I have still around 40lb to go to reach my goal... My weight loss has slowed down quite a lot in the last 4/6 weeks. I am not too worried as I know this is expected as now I can eat more although I am still around 1200/1300 kcal for days. I am not on a low carb diet as for dietician instructions, which are around 120 grams of carb per day and at least 60 grams of proteins. I am working out more at the gym, doing resistance training and cardio classes like spinning and Hiit circuits.

I was wondering how things are going to other January sleevers
  2. Donald G
    Donald G
    Hi I was sleeved on the 24th, I am down 80 pounds since surgery and 110 overall. I do low carbs roughly 60-70 per day and between 800-1000 calories. Gym 7 days a week 2 hours a day and feel fantastic.
  3. Leslieann
    Leslieann
    I was sleeved on JAN5 . So far lost since surgery 50lbs. Since Dec.64 I happy about it!

I haven't done any gym stuff yet, but do well with very low carbs, sugars and TRY to get my protein up there.
    Retiring in 9 months and moving to Florida where you can do something everyday! Boating, long walks and I leave a mile from the gulf beaches! !
  4. Gabby2
    Gabby2
    I was sleeved Jan 18. Down 80 from high weight. Weight loss has slowed greatly. I have 50lb. To dr goal.
    Work to always get 80gr protein & 64oz water.
    Gym min 3 days per week. Elliptical & weights. Also trx classes.
    Feel incredible.
  5. adb4077
    adb4077
    Good. Sleeved the 24th and down a little over 50 lbs.