Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Mexico - Here I come!!!!!

1. GigiUSA
    GigiUSA
    Well, nothing like completing your paperwork and deposit... Then logging on to see BEWARE!!!!! Yikes!

I know there are risks. I know buyer beware... I am just sick of carrying around this extra weight. It seems like everything I've done the last almost decade is lose-gain-lose a little more- gain a little more! I'm sure so many on here relate to the never ending battle. I know sleeve surgery is not a quick fix but a tool that I plan to respect and adhere to all instructions as this is seriously my last chance. My husband is on board and going with me. I can't believe I actually talked him into it... I am nervous. I want to avoid complications. I just want to make it through this surgery and get to the other side. Sorry, I am probably rambling at this point but I pray all goes well for me on 7/3 and everyone else traveling to TJ to rediscover themselves, shed their unneeded padding... And live their best life!!!!!
  2. Tamera2
    Tamera2
    Hi Gigi. Best Decision I made. Care from Dr Almanza and the Medical Team Outstanding!!! wouldn't go anywhere else. No one in my group had complications and I've done beautifully. My Life as changed completely. I went from going days at a time laying in bed to being active‼️ I joined multiple hiking groups and have hiked up to 14miles. I joined a cycling club. Got a new road bike and up to 13 mile bike trips. I spend my weekends exploring instead of being inactive. I got a Fitbit watch and joined that community. I love it. I also became friends a two fellow sleever's and they have fitbit so we cheer each other on and motivate each other by working hard. Theres ten of us who compete in complications. Fitbit will also track all your activity and will reward you too.
    I'm happy to answer any questions. Best of luck to you. FYI There is a really good Taco Truck acoss the Street. My husband loved them. 1.00 a taco.
  3. rcupps@sbcglobal.net
    rcupps@sbcglobal.net
    I had the sleeve on 3/14/17 and I am so glad I did . Dr Almanza and his team are great and your husband will love the $1 tacos across the street
  4. GigiUSA
    GigiUSA
    Thank you for the responses! I love the support from this group and site!