Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

May 1st for me! Introduce yourself

1. cgprincess
    cgprincess
    Monday is my surgery and I'm excited and want it to be over and at the same time I'm a little scared and having a bit of food mourning.

I'm 235 now (started at 245)
    I've been overweight since 20 years old (38 now)
    I lost weight, got down to 160 back in 2009, but then got laid off and gained it back after getting married
    was all my fault (of course) because I told myself I didnt care anymore. (big mistake!)

Anyhow I tried to lose it in the same way again and it just never worked. I wasnt committed. So. Here I am.

I'm committed to this more I think because it's a major step, a huge forced lifestyle change. We'll see how I do, which I hope to be great!

<3
  2. Muchomedic
    Muchomedic
    My surgery is May 9th...I'm a little nervous but excited also to be able to start this process. Currently I am 320 after losing 27 pounds on my own, basically getting my body ready for the changes ahead. My weight has yo-yo'd back and forth for the last 20+ years, the lowest it has been was 8 years ago when I had worked hard and lost 100lbs and weighed 220. Since then I have gained weight and started having health problems (high blood pressure, sleep apnea, low T). I am wanting to lose weight of course, but more importantly just be healthier.
  3. Gradedparadox
    Gradedparadox
    My surgery is May 4th. Glad to have found this group!!
  4. cgprincess
    cgprincess
    Mucho medic, good luck, it really is about being healthier. Just remember, you're amazing, you got this! It's all worth it.

Grand paradox, good luck in two days!! Are you excited?