Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

How much are you eating? And what?

1. Betsy89
    Betsy89
    I am worried that I am over eating. It's been almost 6 weeks since surgery and I'm starting to wonder if I'm eating too much and that's slowing my weight loss to barely one pound per week. No sodas no alcohol and only bites per meal but starting to get a little frustrated. I am going to start journeling my food to show but I'm sure it will show that I am eating unhealthy items. My boss buys lunch everyday at work lately and I've been eating a couple bites at a time but they are of something fried. It's so hard to kick old habits.
  2. lbraxton
    lbraxton
    Just seeing this and I'm in agreement. I had my surgery 2/28 and am now craving unhealthy foods but just like in the past, I struggle to make better choices. I treat everyday as a fresh start and the beauty of this tool that we've been blessed with, it allows us to eat in moderation. I'm learning everyday and this week's plan is to eat prep meals...that's the only way for me. Weight stall is a part of it so I'm learning to deal with that too. I've gone from 257 to 224 since February 28 so I'm a happy camper. Baby steps...that's what I keep telling myself.
  3. Jess5
    Jess5
    I have noticed that some weeks are better than others. I can eat more now than in the beginning. I am obsessed with eating protein and trying to stick to the diet. When I knew people were eating unhealthy, I bring my own lunch. It is just easier. I don't really crave bad carbs, but struggle with sweets. Thank God for sugar free popsicles!