Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

10 months!! How are you guys??

1. Mrs_Wine
    Mrs_Wine
    Hey!! I can't believe that it's been 10 months already. I am doing great. I am currently at 166 and wearing size 8-10. I am extreely happy with my progress and still am working on myself and my food choices.Otherwise I feel great, no complications at all. Never throw up or got sick (Knock on wood). My only lose skin is in my stomach area, but I had 2 c-sections and that part of my body is completely numb.

How is everyone doing??

I will try to add a photo on the bottom
  2. Angelheart
    Angelheart
    Hello,

I am in my 7 month and doing ok. I struggle with my weight staying at the same number, weeks on end and then losing a few pounds all at once. I have changed my eating plan around, to try to trigger my weight lose, but nothing works.

But I am still going to keep on going........

Does anyone else have this issue????
  3. Pam G
    Pam G
    well hello!

I'm down 95 lbs....still working on more by trying to stay under 20 grams of carbs/day, which is kinda tough.

I feel like nothing is different, except I can't stuff myself anymore, but somehow manage to do it anyway. I do have that bad habit of grazing, so I've been able to get in way too many calories a day now and then. But overall, keeping true to the diet.

I really feel like any weight I lose now will be from 'dieting' because I tried to up my calories to a more normal daily intake and started maintaining, so I cranked those puppies back doooowwwnnn, waaaay down!
  4. Muted_Tummy
    Muted_Tummy
    Hey...doing good. 10 mo is officially friday....weigh in then. Life feels normal.
  5. Karmela
    Karmela
    Hey, guys! Man, this have a been a great and tough process! All together I have lost a total of 91 lbs and I am wearing a size 16-18. I am stuck between 219 and 225 with my weight. For a while, I had stopped walking because of my back and knees were hurting so bad, but I have started right back up. I want to move this weight off me and that is my goal to keep it off. But other than that I feel sexy and amazing again and I am LOVING myself. This has given me so much confidence in myself..
  6. Shirl
    Shirl
    My 10-mo was 3/17th.

Overall, all is going exceptionally well all things considered.

I am wearing size 10/M comfortably. I have bought a few size 8's to keep as motivators, but still tight around waistline.

I have officially lost 55lbs post surgery and 74lbs since preop diet. I'm hoping to hit my first goal of 165Lbs as recommended by my Dexa body composition scan results, anything else I lose after to reach and maintain my personal goal of 145lbs I know will be hard work, sweat and tears.

Going through another moving transition and getting mentally ready for life changes coming up.

Other than that I am still feeling extremely grateful for being given this amazing tool and reversing Type 2 diabetes and high cholesterol.

Wishing all continued success!