Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

2/23/17 in Mexico

1. Betsy89
    Betsy89
    I had the sleeve done in Mexico on 2/23/17 and had some serious complications afterwards but now almost 5 weeks later I am starting to feel normal however my weight loss seems really slow. Anyone else with the same issue?
  2. Jess5
    Jess5
    Hello! I had the sleeve done on 2/15/17, but here in the states. I didn't have any complications.
    My weight loss has been 30 pounds since surgery. There were about two weeks where I seemed
    to stall. I upped my protein and ate a little more and things started moving again. I also
    started walking for exercise. I hope you get back to 100% soon!
  3. MaggieGreene
    MaggieGreene
    Hi. I was Sleeved in Mexico 2/24. All has been well, glad your feeling normal again!!
  4. LKD81
    LKD81
    I was sleeved 2/20 with no complications but have only lost 20lbs since surgery and 30 altogether... I'm glad your feeling better...
  5. Tamilynn70
    Tamilynn70
    I had my sleeve done on 2/20/17. I'm 5 weeks out and my weight loss has slowed also. I am doing exactly what the dr says to do so I don't get why it's slowed so much. I'm disappointed ..I thought it would be falling off since I'm eating so drastically different from before.