Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

how is everyone doing

1. Avelina
    Avelina
    how are you all doing? I was sleeved December 14th I am down 41 lbs loving it
  2. Thom504
    Thom504
    Hi. I had surgery on 12/29. I'm down 25 pounds. Its fascinating how I'm not that hungry and don't have many cravings. Little bummed out - probably unrealistically that I "only" lost 25 pounds in three weeks. (it could be a little more - I try to get on the scale just once a week and next due up will be Friday).
    A lot more exercise since before the surgery. Lunch time at work now I try and walk for 45 - 60 minutes.
    Following my eating plan - this friday i can introduce some veggies, beans, and low fat cottage cheese.
  3. Jenniferc002
    Jenniferc002
    Hello everyone,

I was sleeved on 22 December so today is week 4! I have had some minor issues, developed acid reflux and now have a lactose intolerance issue. Because of these two things it has been very hard to get all my liquids and proteins in. It I keep at it. As of today I am down 24 lbs from surgery, 8 lbs in the last week, 43 lbs since I first saw my nutritionist in September 2016, and 51 lbs from my heaviest! I am also down about 4 pant sizes and 1-2 shirt sizes. I am loving my sleeve! I can't wait to be cleared to go to the gym and really work out though, that's going to help out so much. Thanks for starting this discussion and I'm looking forward to seeing how everyone else is doing! Keep up the hard work my fellow sleevers!!!
  4. CandiH
    CandiH
    I've only lost 22 lbs in 5 weeks. I'm worried but I'll take it��
  5. Skinnyminnieme
    Skinnyminnieme
    I was sleeved on the 12th of December. I was so glad when I was able to eat soft foods, I don't think I could have drank another drop of protein drink. I began with a weight of 274 and now those wonderful scales are down to 239. The weight is coming off slowly, and I will take each and every pound. Happy in Georgia.
  6. Newlife2017
    Newlife2017
    I was sleeved on December 20th and was a bit frustrated when I started pureed food after week 2 I gained 4 lbs. I've only lost 17 lbs since my surgery which was six weeks ago but I think I'm back on track now. Really struggled in the beginning with nausea so getting my water and protein requirements in was a bit of a struggle. Since I have been cleared to exercise I am finally starting to see the numbers go down a little more steadily. I also have to remember that I lost about 60 lbs before surgery which I know will slow down my weight loss as I get closer to my goal. I am over 50% towards reaching my goal so I guess I need to be a little more patient with myself.

This forum definitely gets me through those times when I am not losing anything but as many others have said, keep doing what you're doing and the numbers on the scale will continue to go down.