Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Day 3 after surgery

1. griz9112
    griz9112
    On my way back home, our flight is not for another 2 hours but we left Mexico at 10 am to make sure we would not have any problems at the border Glad to be back in the US and on my way home to see my babies Today I feel a little more uncomfortable then yesterday, not pain wise just bloated and tired. I did not sleep well so that is a big part of it

I remind myself that soon this will be way past me and I will be enjoying all the benefits soon.

No major hunger issues, my mother in law is not holding back enjoying massive burgers or sandwiches in front of me during our travels but it's not an issue Looking forward to feeling good and getting fit again

Good luck everybody! We can do this!
  2. griz9112
    griz9112
    The traveling is a little difficult to manage with the diet but it's doable
  3. BelleKreyol
    BelleKreyol
    Safe travels back! Glad to hear your surgery I went well.

Belle
  4. Leslieann
    Leslieann
    Glad you're home and doing well! Now you'll be able to catch up on your sleep. I'm traveling to Jamaica the first week in Feb, which will make me a month post. I hope all goes well. Traveling can be challenging!
  5. jenny53669
    jenny53669
    Congrats! The flight home is one of the things I'm most worried about. I hope it goes well!
  6. TarotAces
    TarotAces
    Sorry I've been soo out of the loop here on the forums. (I'll be 2 weeks post-op tomorrow, so plan to be distracted the first week or two LOL

@jenny53669 The flight home was pretty easy for me (3 hours) I sat at the front of the plane and walked back to the restroom in the back of the plane a couple times, rotated my ankles a lot while I was sitting, and wore my compression socks (both on the way down to San Diego, and on the way home). It was a very smooth flight with no trouble. I DO recommend taking your 'pain pill' before boarding the flight just to make sure you're comfy.

@griz9112 Glad all went well and you made it back home in one piece Keep us posted on how you're doing!