Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Any regrets?

1. BelleKreyol
    BelleKreyol
    It's already the 9th of Jan and a few of us January Sleevers have already had surgery. I am wondering if you have any regrets, any thing you wish you had known, and were your expectations met?

Belle
  2. griz9112
    griz9112
    I'm only on day 2 since surgery, but so far so good. I hope I am not cursing myself but I have not had any major issues. I will be glad when the bloated gassy feeling goes away I am assuming that takes a few days. I've been walking, following my diet and medications Looking forward to getting back home There are protests going on here in Mexico because of gas prices and Saturday the border was shut down Its sad, these people make next to nothing and their government controls the price of the gasoline
  3. BelleKreyol
    BelleKreyol
    Glad to hear you are well. I am just curious as folks come out of surgery if it's what they envisioned it to be. I travel today. I'm up this Friday. The nerves are taking a toll on me. I'm a pretty positive person, very optimistic. So I know it's just normal jitters.

Belle
  4. Leslieann
    Leslieann
    No regrets!!! Had mine on JAN5 no complications. E everything went smoothly!