Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Dr. Almanza's recommended packing list

1. TarotAces
    TarotAces
    Here's what Weight Loss Agents, for Dr. Almanza, recommend we pack:

Here's some recommendations for you to pack prior to your procedure and/or have at home for when you return.

We've prepared this list based on provider and patient feedback over the years, and provide it as a courtesy. We hope it helps you in any way.

Gas X Strips (not the pills).
    A heating pad: Pack your heating pad where it can be easily accessed after surgery.
    An extra long extension cord for your heating pad just in case you need it.
    An app of your preference on your phone for when you are on wifi, to freely communicate with your friends and family (and make sure they have the app as well).
    Lip balm or chap-stick.
    Sunglasses.
    Slippers to wear around the hospital.
    Warm socks.
    Loose fitting clothing (shorts, t-shirt and comfortable pants).
    Rolling luggage to help facilitate "no heavy lifting". Pack light.
    Hibiclens: This is a popular skin cleanser to bathe with before surgery and for the first week after. Your local drugstore may have it or something similar, if not, search for a small bottle of it at eBay.com
    Alcohol swabs or lotion: to use to take the adhesive off your skin.
    Steri-strips (butterfly stitches) - keep them at home for when your stitches are removed, apply them for a few extra days.
    Pill crusher to assist with taking your medicines on your journey home and/or after you get home.
    Perhaps a couple of flavors of bouillon cubes in case you might want them for the day you are traveling home and after you get home.

If you need anything else from us in the meantime, please know that we're here for you every step of the way, just let us know how we may be of service! Congratulations once again! We wish you the best with your encounter and we hope to earn and receive a positive testimonial from you some day soon!

Respectfully,
    The Weight Loss Agents Team
  2. Pattimelt
    Pattimelt
    Thank you so much! I'll for sure keep these things on my list! Patti
  3. Vanessa7
    Vanessa7
    Thank you!
  4. Pattimelt
    Pattimelt
    Thanks for the comprehensive list of what we will need at home and after surgery, what do we actually need to bring to the hospital? Drivers license, passport? Do we need clothing? If we bring someone with us, can they keep our belongings before we get to our hospital room after surgery? Just trying to plan, thanks.
  5. TarotAces
    TarotAces
    @pattimelt

Here is what I ended up actually USING during travel and/or at the hospital or hotel. (I removed the things I used AT HOME, or did not use at all)

Gas X Strips (not the pills).
    A heating pad: Pack your heating pad where it can be easily accessed after surgery.
    An app of your preference on your phone for when you are on wifi, to freely communicate with your friends and family (and make sure they have the app as well).
    Lip balm or chap-stick.
    Slippers to wear around the hospital.
    Warm socks.
    Loose fitting clothing (shorts, t-shirt and comfortable pants).
    Rolling luggage to help facilitate "no heavy lifting". Pack light.
    Pill crusher to assist with taking your medicines on your journey home and/or after you get home.
    Perhaps a couple of flavors of bouillon cubes in case you might want them for the day you are traveling home and after you get home.